issues with LEO vehicle mods and AI vehicles

• Since the update, anytime I use a police car mod (it doesn't matter which mod), the car will start out fine but as soon as I go on a call and finish it, I get back into the vehicle and accelerate, flames pop out of the mufflers and my vehicle keeps trying to go backward.  As stated, before it happens in ALL vehicles including the game's AI vehicles.

Has anyone else had this issue?  If so how did you fix it?  I have tried deleting and redownloading different vehicle mods and installing them including the LAPD pack, Thin Blue Line Pack, etc.

• @cbtdoc2002 said in issues with LEO vehicle mods and AI vehicles:

Since the update, anytime I use a police car mod (it doesn't matter which mod), the car will start out fine but as soon as I go on a call and finish it, I get back into the vehicle and accelerate, flames pop out of the mufflers and my vehicle keeps trying to go backward.  As stated, before it happens in ALL vehicles including the game's AI vehicles.

Has anyone else had this issue?  If so how did you fix it?  I have tried deleting and redownloading different vehicle mods and installing them including the LAPD pack, Thin Blue Line Pack, etc.

Spoilers (some car mods without spoilers usually have something else) Suspension generally helps because of the lower rise height, and it adds traction on the new tuners.

Tires have no more or less grip, but the smaller the rim size, the less your car will be affected by roadside curbs and bumps, so off-road tyres are generally the best for racing, even if they don't always look as good. The next best options are tuner, muscle, and low rider rims.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.