[Tutorial] | Handling.meta

• Does anyone knows how to make the car go slow like decrease the horsepower ?

• @Hellcat_Productions Reduce the "FINITIALDRIVEFORCE" value.

• how to make both door unbreakable driver side front and passenger side front ?

• @Jaxbourne
    Not sure, but try the value '5'

Example:

<strDamageFlags>05</strDamageFlags>

Also, if it works, let me know :thumbsup: (I did have research on this from years back, can't seem to find it right now tho :rolling_eyes: )

• @a63nt-5m1th oh it does work thank alots man you save me life

• Found a clue towards what handling flag "TYRES_CAN_CLI" does; I had issues with the Schwartzer accelerating stupidly fast, even when I turned down the inertia multiplier as low as 0.2, and only when I removed that flag, did it start behaving normally again. So I'm guessing it may mean "tires can climb hills" and increases forward traction or downforce significantly. This seems to be corroborated by the Sandking, Dump, Sanchez & Tractor being some of the few vanilla cars to use it. Why they used it on the Feltzer, Stinger and Police3 are anyone's guess though.

• @PermissionToLand
    That's been in the distant recesses of my mind for years, lol, glad we've got at least some info to go on now. Nice one :thumbsup:

TYRES_CAN_CLIP was my best guess up until now.
    The Internet didn't fare any better with:
    TYRES_CAN_COMMAND_LINE_INTERFACE lol :smile:

• So with the INITIALDRIVEMAXFLATVEL it determines the redline speed of the vehicle. But there is a note in there that
    says "Setting this value DOES NOT guarantee the vehicle will reach the given speed." Is there a way to work around this because I have a vehicle that's redline won't change when changing this variable and I would like to make it go faster?

@McShadow2002
    You can basically see that as the speed the gearing would allow. To make the car reach those speeds, you'll need to give the engine more power.

• How do you make it so a vehicle can go faster than 112 MPH?

• @McShadow2002
    At it's very simplest, increasing speed is usually a combination of these three values:

<fInitialDragCoeff value="7.000000" /> <!-- Lower for More Speed/Less Drag -->
          <fInitialDriveForce value="0.450000" /> <!-- Raise for More Speed/Acceleration/Power -->
          <fInitialDriveMaxFlatVel value="190" /> <!-- Raise to increase Top Speed Limit in highest gear -->

Generally, those^ values should get you to around 155mph>175mph with a little leeway either way depending on other values like grip & such.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.