Menyoo Crashing Game Please Read!!!

• Hi, my game is completely up to date. I do use the MP clothing addon mod by haysickthatsme and when using menyoo to change the clothing of a my mp female the game quits/closes just before reaching the point where his addon slots start which it never did before. could try the last version of menyoo that Maffins made?

Thanks in advance :)

• UPDATE!!!

I think I have figured out what the problem is and please correct me if I'm wrong but there looks to be a new dlc folder with a couple new clothing items for mp and as of now the items only show up as blank white plains. Is this a dlc that is being released soon or is it part of the Expanded and Enhanced stuff?

Thanks Again :)

• UDATE 2!!!

I managed to find a temporary fix which was to remove the mention of the mpg9ec folder from the dlclist.xml in my mods folder.

P.S. Hope this might help someone who may be having the same type of problem.

• crashes when i switch from michael to freemode male for some odd reason, dunno why this update broke everything even addonpeds, the only way i somehow made it work was using that character creation script thing or soul swapping like 3 times and applying the outfit 1 time.

• @Fedsmoker said in Menyoo Crashing Game Please Read!!!:

crashes when i switch from michael to freemode male for some odd reason, dunno why this update broke everything even addonpeds, the only way i somehow made it work was using that character creation script thing or soul swapping like 3 times and applying the outfit 1 time.

I vaguely remember someone saying that the Menyoo crashing when switching to MP had something to do with the MP Christmas 2018 folder and that if you deleted that entry in the dlclist.xml that it would stop the crashing, I my self am a little bit hesitant to try myself so. Don't know if the Menyoo crashing will

I swear I saw a post somewhere mentioning removing the entry for the Christmas2018 dlc and that made the crashes stop?

• @AmazyCrazy There are known issues, reported here, about the last slots crashing. Posted solutions have included removing not only MP Christmas 2018 but also possibly the new dlcpacks mpg9ec and patchday9ecng.

To remove them, at least to test, you remove them from dlclist.xml or temporarily rename the folders. Either method will keep them from loading and you can then see if that's the cause.

Also make sure you have the latest version of Menyoo installed - remember the author no longer updates it but there is another site for updates by community:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/MAFINS/menyoosp/build/artifacts

Unfortunately that site is crap, every time I've tried to download i get this:

{"message":"Artifacts download limit (1024 MB/day) exceeded."}

One forum user posted the latest version here, it's about 1 month old: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a7j2bf1q6kwi3a7/MenyooSP_1.0.195.zip/file

Or try for another trainer, hopefully updated for the last GTA5 patch.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.