Drug effects in game.

• Hello friends.

Does anyone know a mod or trainer that allows you to experiment with the effects of drugs?

I can't find anything on Menyoo or Native Trainer, and the RP Actions mod only has the joints and alcohol.

Do you know if it is possible to easily use all the other effects that appear in the game?

• Hey!

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/weedv

This is the only one I could find but hopefully it does the job

• @grim77 Hello my friend!

Thank you very much for your help.

I know that mod, but my curiosity is because I've seen in FiveM servers have several different effects, and I'm curious if there was something like that for SP.

Regards!

• @Fabito48hd In Menyoo, go to Misc Settings > Visual Hax. There you can find many effects. Not sure do all of the effects included though but there are plenty.

But the effects are not permanent, they fade away in time.

• @Fabito48hd
    Alternatively, the trainer with QuantV (including the free QuantV 2.1.4 one) has the ability to set any timecycle modifier ingame (including the drunk/drug effect ones).

To install only the QuantV Trainer & nothing else in the download, place the 'QuantV.asi' & 'QuantV.ini' files from within the 'Main GTA folder' folder in the linked download into your GTA V root folder (ie where 'GTA5.exe' is) & then open the trainer in-game using 'F5'.

'F5' > 'WEATHER' > 'set timecycle_mod' > select timecycle modifier from list & the timecycle modifier will be applied to the screen.

If 'F5' doesn't work for you, you can edit the Menu button in 'QuantV.ini' to another key:

[MENU_KEYBOARD]
    Menu=116		//F5

Keyboard key number reference (if needed)

The drunk/drug effect timecycle modifiers are in the 'timecycle_mods_' files in the 'timecycle' folder (most, if not all drunk/drug effects are in 'timecycle_mods_4.xml'. Search for 'drunk' & 'drug' etc). You can edit the effects values there also, or alternatively, manually create completely new ones that can be activated by name in the QuantV trainer using whatever name you call them in the 'timecycle_mods_' files.

• @MissySnowie @a63nt-5m1th thank you very much friends, this has helped me

you are the best

• @Fabito48hd said in Drug effects in game.:

@MissySnowie @a63nt-5m1th thank you very much friends, this has helped me

you are the best

Good advice but drugs in GTA5 can lead to very unfortunate consequences.

• @JohnFromGWN hahahaha it's one thing to experiment and another to spend the day like this.

Your video shows why you shouldn't flirt with drugs.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.