Who can upgrade bike daemon ????

• Who can upgrade bike daemon by JulioNIB ??? Because this model crash the game http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/3612b8c3c6fa202c

• @logan16

Grand theft auto V uploaded a update with some good bike's.
    menyoo use a ghost rider bike maybe thats something you would like.

• @yeahhmonkey

Menyoo bike's are very good but daemon JulioNIB looks like the real ghost rider bike in the film. I don't know why he game crash.

• @logan16 I remember he Saïd something About those crashes I have to look it up soon or you can do that :)

• @yeahhmonkey

Can you fix this problem ???

• @logan16

GTA V - Ghost Rider mod by JulioNIB
    This mod lets you play as Ghost Rider in GTA V, this was my first time trying to make a vehicle model (the Bike), so, it's not a very good and polished model ;)

Also if the game crashes when you are using the mod try to restore the bike model using the package from "other setup options\Restore files".

Tips

-If Ghost Rider appear without body, just the skull + chest, you should toggle powers off and on again, may work. This bug is result of game failing to load the MP character.

-If game crash when using bike for some time, disable the Speed kills and fire trail option in the Options menu of Ghost Rider mod

-If game crash when you just get into the bike, restore the original game bike using the Restore packages in the ZIP file

-If the fire FX don't appear anymore you need to reload game or even reopen game, this is result of GTA V failing to spawn the FX due to too much FX used at same time (i guess)

Read the TIPS

If game crash when using bike for some time, disable the Speed kills and fire trail option in the Options menu of Ghost Rider mod

-If game crash when you just get into the bike, restore the original game bike using the Restore packages in the ZIP file

• @yeahhmonkey

I know Restore bike it works but Restore bike = Normal bike. This instruction is not working, bike still crash the game.

• @logan16

Sorry then i have no idea. i don't even now why his bike is crashing .. best thing you could do is send him a message on facebook

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.