world of variety Does it work in current version?

• @akin31 try and report back.

• crashing my game

• @akin31 the mod page says it is outdated, old mods are hit or miss, no guarantees they will still work. The last 2 updates broke the game so at some point you have to decide whether you want to keep updating or revert back, granted this is only easy for Steam users.

• @akin31 I'm currently trying to combining gameconfigs to see if there is a hybrid way to make it work. I'll report back when I'm done testing stuff.

• @Kreed1910 gameconfig.xml won't make an outdated mod work after dozens of patches and updates.

• If you want to try to fix this outdated mod, extract the OIV, look at the assembly.xml file and remove suspect components until you get it to work.

Remember this is an OIV and it will overwrite you brand new files with old outdated ones - possibly creating issues for you that will be hard to fix and troubleshoot.

• @JohnFromGWN Thanks for the help! I'll be adjusting my plan of attack here.

• Reporting back, tried several things. Pay-off/reward ratio isn't worth it. I'm done trying :') no luck

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.