Modifying and Recompiling Menyoo

• Credit: thank you @PotHead322 for solution.

This is for advanced users who know C++ or can figure it out. This is not the how to modify the source code, just the recompile part.

1. This isn't necessarily the best way to do it, but it's simple as hell and works.
    2. The link for the most recent version of Menyoo is FUBAR, so I'm using one that actually works.
    3. If you recompile, and reinstall, make sure you back up your existing Menyoo Stuff folder.

Requirements:

1. Visual Studio 2019 or similar compiler/IDE
    2. How to find a file in Windows Explorer (i.e. common sense)

Steps

1. From Visual Studio choose Clone a Repository and paste link to Menyoo at Github https://github.com/MAFINS/MenyooSP
    2. Once completed, open .sln and recompile
    3. Replace Menyoo.asi and Menyoo Stuff (backup Stuff before doing this)

Enjoy my channel, be sure NOT to subscribe, do NOT like, do NOT ring the bell etc. Just send money to my bank account. DM me for account details. Bitcoin preferred.

VIEW IN YOUTUBE, NOT HERE, FULLSCREEN, 1080P

• Just for the record, compiling the source code download won't work.

You need to clone these too:

https://github.com/MAFINS/MenyooSP/blob/master/.gitmodules

But that generates errors.

The method in the video works without errors. Apparently this can also be done from the command line in VS or powershell.

• @JohnFromGWN Hello my friend!

I'm a bit disconnected these days, as I'm enjoying my holidays.

Quick question, has something happened to Menyoo as we know it?

I haven't been able to run the game, I'm not up to date with the latest.

• @Fabito48hd no, nothing has changed. This post was really geared at anyone wanting to modify the Menyoo source code themselves and recompile.

If your game worked after the Criminal Enterprises update, no reason for it to break while you were off. Hope you had a good vacation.

• @JohnFromGWN Thanks a lot mate, i have to catch up, i think we are not in the same season hahaha but here we are in the middle of summer and you know....

• @Fabito48hd It's summer here too in Canada but we went from 40C (factoring in the humidity) to 15C in one day!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.