Game Config Help

• My game version is 1.0.2699.0 And the gameconfig for limitless vehicles is 1.0.299.0 too, but when i open the rar and put the new gameconfig for more mods my game always crashing and says out of game memory. I installed the Packfile and Heapadjuster but it doesnt work pls help me i cant install add-on mods

• @JohnFromGWN thats not working

• @fixraten you did all the steps in the troubleshooting in less than 1 minute, between my post suggestions and your response 1 minute later? Wow.

• @TheLoneWolf293

I recommended to the OP above a proven systematic process of simply disabling folders in an ordered fashion to identify issues. This troubleshooting process takes at least 1 hour yet the OP answered in less than 1 minute that my suggestion doesn't work.

I'm not offended when my suggestions don't work but at least I offer help.

Since your comprehension of written texts appears to be limited, let me try to clarify. The OP claimed my advice didn't work by posting immediately when proof of failure would have taken, once more, at least an hour. In other words he didn't take my advice, didn't take the necessary time to at least try, but did declare the process a failure. Wonderful.

So you downvoted my post because you disapprove, yet offer no help or suggestions to the OP?

• @JohnFromGWN dude i post the same trouble before, and you copy pasted this link to me again i tried all this things but it doesnt work

• @fixraten said in Game Config Help:

dude i post the same trouble before

Didn't realize this was a cross post to another forum section or duplicate post. Your issue is beyond my troubleshooting knowledge, but good luck.

• @JohnFromGWN said in Game Config Help:

@fixraten said in Game Config Help:

dude i post the same trouble before

Didn't realize this was a cross post to another forum section or duplicate post. Your issue is beyond my troubleshooting knowledge, but good luck.

Edit: what i suggested is not a solution, it isn't a fix either, and obviously that's what you need.

What I suggested is a common sense structured approach that 100% guarantees that you will at least:

1. Isolate whether it is the game itself or the modded game which is at issue
    2. If the mods, allow you to isolate addons from scripts from asi plugins for further investigation
    3. If above fails to identify issue in the broad sense, to then look at installation issues, hardware, or Windows software issues such as permissions, video drivers, direct x versions, and not to forget your in game settings and save game files.

And ofc verify integrity.

I have unfortunately nothing else to add or offer, can't do miracles remotely and the 2 experts who downvoted my response didn't offer anything of any value to assist you.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.