Please help ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2 Failed Zlib Call.
Yesterday my game was fine. But today after a few minutes the game crashed with ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2 Failed Zlib Call. I did verify the game data, reboot the game none of these helped. I've updated everything latest version was installed in the correct location. Driving me crazy. It's very frustrating to spend hours fixing it and still doesn't work. Feeling hopeless. Please Help
[gamelaunch] Game exited with code 0x80000003 (2147483651)
[crashdetection] Game left no exit file.
[ ERROR ]  [crashdetection] Exit code 0x80000003 indicates a fatal game exit (reason: Unknown Error Code)
Not an easy error to troubleshoot.
Start by doing a verify integrity if you have a purchased/legit version of GTA5.
@JohnFromGWN Mine is legit retail DVD version, I did verify integrity multiple times, and still the same
Follow the guide below and you're guaranteed to find where your problem resides. That's only the first step but once you adopt this process you can fix 95% of issues. The other 5% involves uninstalling enduringly problematic mods.