[SCRIPT] Truck launches missile

• india has a giant/monster that we are afraid of too you know. its massive. pic below.
    alt text
    but indian rockets are slow as f#### . and those launch vehicles are big/bulky and slow plus they cannot turn on indian roads. as well. they can't go far and they need more time to travel. while what we have above is mobile, egile and very Effective very fast indeed ours can even maneuver in mountains. . we need minutes. they need hours.

• @FoxtrotDelta Firing that kind of thing would result a war.
    India's all about the show, not the work. That thing doesn't look like a missile at all. I'm talking about the Indian missile.

• @Akila_Reigns those are not for Pakistan as, we understand. because we have a shared border. we are not that far away. that massive missile is to travel 10,000 miles. that fat boy is for China, middle east & indonesia. which are not fond of india either. your country and my country share a border with india, even if they or we fire a slingshot/ mini gun. the bullets land in enemy territory and may kill someone.

• @FoxtrotDelta BTW what's written on their missile? I think "agni". My Hindi knowledge is very poor.

• @Akila_Reigns yes that is अग्नि III in indian script which stands for Agni 3 which means [Fire 3]. ours says نصر Nasr which means Vengeance, in Arabic/Urdu/Persian script

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA anyways my friend . don't worry. just wait for 1 month 1 week :p i shall give you artillery missiles. hopefully.

• @FoxtrotDelta I would like that today

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA oh, well i would like alot of stuff today :) but that's not how it works does it?

• @FoxtrotDelta I'm very anxious :/

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA me too. but these things take time. and lots of planning/Experimenting. trials and errors. otherwise you would see alot of these weapons by now.

• @FoxtrotDelta @Akila_Reigns

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA i know, you just need the missiles to bend now. i shall help you when i can. don't worry.

• TRANSLATOR

Lol why do all our Neighbours hate us even knowing that we are much powerful them them? anyway can't wait for your artillery missiles @FoxtrotDelta

• @xedro99 i don't know if you are talking about a neighbour hood house or a country. which one at that also i have no clue. but if "All" of your neighbours hate you! then my friend, there is something wrong with you, if you care about , neighbours hating you, please consider what, could be the Reason. :) and how do you know you are much more powerful then them? unless a day comes when you actually have to show power. ;) till that day comes, you can't be sure.

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA it will make you happy to know that, i am helping you and @SkylineGTRFreak in making rocket launched Arty Missiles form today: and i am talking about weapon files not , models.

For @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA this version:
    alt text
    For @SkylineGTRFreak This Version. According to each model.
    alt text

• @FoxtrotDelta What day is it ready?

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA i don't know. i will work on it tonight. may be it will be ready in 1 day may be 2 days. depends on how hard or easy it is. i will let you know here.

• ok more name model is ( astro3 ) is addon ! it will work ?

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA i don't care about models. you are a talented 3d model converter. i will only make weapon files. you can use them in your DLC

• @Oskar i know you want to convert MLRS. so i won't be making MLRS is that okay? you are making it right? if not i can make it Sooner. and about PHZ 2000. Do you want the High Quality 3d model of PHZ 2000? i can give you that one. if you want it. let me know here. i am deciding right now, which type of rocket arty should i make to go with Skyline and Canal embraer's arty. i don't want to feel left out so i will also release it :) not making MLRS . help me decide. Model should be decent that's the problem.

• @FoxtrotDelta If you want to do it, then go ahead and continue :) I was just planning to do it because of my WIP German Armed Forces modpack :P
    And yeah, a HQ PZH 2000 model would be awesome! I'm currently working on the model of the 155mm shells for it!

• @Oskar i'll PM you the HQ model of PZH 2000 . in 10 minutes. im making MLRS than :) thanks. you can include it in your German PACK , once i release it. no worries.

• @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA @SkylineGTRFreak @Oskar @Akila_Reigns this is how far i have gotten with the MLRS, things that need to be changed/implimented are :

1. Bigger missile prop model
    2. Bigger Smoke trail that looks like a missile trail.
    3. 4 projectiles ejected at the same time. instead of 2 right now.
    4. Ground distrubance and Dust clouds
      5, A bit more Range,
    5. BIGGER EXPLOSIONS ofcourse.
    6. Bigger Light Effect at night.

watch the video on WIP Project Arty Missiles: used @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA 's Astro3 platform MLRS.

• @FoxtrotDelta @rappo I'm going to finish some models I'm going to stop because I do not have the condition to buy this license Zmodeler 3 ... My money goes away I already spent 25 $ had people who already helped much more they have no condition now .. :/
    If anyone help me I will buy the license I will continue to make mods

• @FoxtrotDelta Still has news the guy said that this script gun ship will work

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.