CodeWalker: Object Reference Not Set to an Instance of an Object

• Hello there, I'm trying to do a simple edit to a ped mod (merging eyes with head) because at first person view the eyes being visible on the screen and I'm kinda tired of opening menyoo and changing teef part to -1 every time and then change back to 0 every time I go back to 3rd person view. Which also sometimes I forget and the screenshots I take the ped is being without eyes :(

Anyhow, I export and reimport the ped with CodeWalker's XML export import but when I import it it's giving me this error on the topic. Also I can't import the Blender either most probably because of this reason :/

Is it possible like I can edit some parts in the exported XML so I can be able to edit it? Well it's not the end of the world after all but it's being super annoying to be honest :(

• @Aurora11 I don't have enough experience with Codewalker, but the error message I'm very familiar with.

In your case it's likely trying to change a property that doesn't exist.

Just as an example, you want to change the eye colour but the eye colour property doesn't exist for that specific ped.

Or your value is null because you want red, and only brown and blue are acceptable.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.