[First Ever] Knowledge bounty to extend map slod! Winner gets $$$
Hey guys! I've been searching for a while now, and have been unsuccessful! Similar to the post here: https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/30819/how-can-i-increase-draw-distance-of-ymaps/6 I've been trying to extend the rendering of the map. I'm currently using an equivalent of the no-boundary mod within a FiveM server, but when flying far enough out, it seems like the map slowly de-renders itself as you're flying away, so here's what I need:
- A way to continually keep the map visible at all times regardless of how far away you are
- Proof that you did it
- Instructions on how to do it. It can be as simple as a workaround using scripting, or modifying the game files yourself.
But remember: I'm using fiveM so NO scripthook.net! First to provide proof gets $$$ USD to the paypal of your choice, but you must follow ALL steps above! DM me if you have any additional questions, or need some guidance - and make sure you comment on this thread - you never know how close another player is to discovering / posting the answer!
Good luck, and if this goes well, I'll do more!
Here's some things I've tried to do but have been unsuccessful at:
- stretching the entities and streaming extents in the ymap file
- Extending the lod in hte ymap
- stretching the LOD values within the ytyp
- Using blender to update the .ydr model's metadata
- editing visualsettings.dat using some (but not all) changes to fields...
Not sure where else to go from here, but if you have the knowledge, let's see it!