Gta 5 The problem with the physics of the machine

• I installed a new car, but it has incorrectly set parameters ..... When I pick up speed, the rear part of the car rises, and the front part goes down ..... And it should be the opposite! How to fix it??? I was looking for a solution, but I didn't find it, if there is already a topic with an answer, then let me know! Drop the link or tell us how to fix this problem! Uploaded a video on this issue!(

)

• @shraksan

handling.meta:

<vecCentreOfMassOffset x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z=" ***Raise this value incrementally until fixed*** " />

Usually the value is somewhere near zero, but could potentially be anywhere (highest I've ever had to go was 10.6). Once you go over & above the ideal value, the opposite will begin to happen. ie The front raises up when you accelerate, back raises when braking, vehicle tips over on tight corners etc. Use that to find the right value etc :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th I'm shocked, but it worked! Very useful, thank you very much! I couldn't ev, think that it was in this parameter! Because I've been doing machine physics for a long time...... And I have not encountered such a bug yet!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.