*pics included* move the position of cellphone in 3rd person and other questions

• this is a very niche question so i don't expect anyone to know but i shall ask regardless, im trying to make a modern phone mod and its size is bigger than the default ifruit phone, im trying to move it up so that the whole phone is visible in third person and i have yet to find the code inside cellphone_ifruit.gfx which sets phone height (does it even exist?)

also a secondary question inside cellphone_ifruit.gfx which has the phone ui settings im trying to lower the black infobar with time, battery etc slightly lower down so that it's not hidden by the camera notch, i also havent been able to find the code or whatever controls its position,

the code inside cellphone_ifruit.gfx which i have successefully changed is removing the buttons covering the screen by changing a value to false and removing the background header on top of the text, and also changing the size of the icons to look more normal

test 1 using new phone model
    alt text

test 2 removed buttons and top header and changed apps scale
    alt text
    alt text
    how it looks in third person (needs some sort of scaling change and also moved higher up)
    alt text

how im trying to get it to look in third person from fivem example alt text

thanks

• little update i have managed to clean up the ui at the top and realign the icons on the screen by messing with the sprites in .gfx, haven't found a way to edit position in 3rd person however
    alt text
    alt text

• update again i managed to move the phone in third person by physically moving the texture model but not base node higher up with 3ds max lol
    alt text

• alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.