Is there anyway to see whats inside an OIV installer?

• All Mods are updated as of posting
    ScriptHookV
    ScriptHookVNet
    OpenIV
    PackfileLimitAdjuster
    HeapAdjuster
    iFruitAddon2
    NativeUI

Menyoo
    Bodyguard Menu
    Roleplay Menu
    ModsBinderByMakG

WERO Euphoria Replacer

GTAV Remastered Enhanced
    Forests of San Andreas Revised
    VisualV
    RTX-V Alter
    LivelyWorld
    HungerSleep
    Dispatch&Tactics
    ImmersiveCombat
    Loot
    SirenSettinLimitAdj
    AccountINBank
    BetterChases+
    Stance
    DispatchWorks-Modern Pack Addon
    VanillaWorks Expanded Addon(includes outdated gameconfig.xml)
    Predator7788's Cars Addon
    Glock Mod
    ImprovementsNGore
    Dismemberment
    FuelScriptV
    Casual Jobs
    LS Life
    Pull Me Over

My game runs beautifully, but I'm having this one problem with my cars. They look great, but they dont drive for long.

Recently grabbed Vanillaworks Extended Addon which I know changes my vehicle.meta, and handling.meta files. My other addon Predator7788's addon pack also changes my handling.meta, is there a way to set priority? Better yet which file controls whats happening? IN GAME: my cars will drive for a few blocks, and then sparks will start flying out the back and the car will begin to reverse, and then stop. Jolting backwards when I accelerate, all while sparks are flying out the back.

• Open the oiv with 7zip or whatever you use to uncompress mod files that you download from here.

• @SanMateyo said in Is there anyway to see whats inside an OIV installer?:

IN GAME: my cars will drive for a few blocks, and then sparks will start flying out the back and the car will begin to reverse, and then stop. Jolting backwards when I accelerate, all while sparks are flying out the back.

You can look inside an OIV for hours and it won't solve the issue above. Start removing suspect scripts, one by one, until you find the culprit or conflicting scripts. Metadata files don't cause sparks or unexpected driving reversals.

• @JohnFromGWN I ended up just starting fresh! And found that FuelScriptV was the culprit!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.