Help Me, my save file keeps corrupting because I added 70 addon cars

• Hi, I'm oblivious to fixing errors like this; I'm using F7YO's gameconfig for 'limitless vehicles' plus all of the extra things the dude recommends to download, it says it should be able to allow for ~300 vehicles, but I can't even reach 50 vehicles before issues arise, I'm using 2669 (not 2669.16 bc it won't work) and I've been trying to fix this problem for 3 weeks now, I really need help ASAP!!!!!! (P.S. F7YO is oblivious to the issue and is too stubborn to look into it, multiple people have asked repeatedly to no avail)

• @Argentum860 said in Help Me, my save file keeps corrupting because I added 70 addon cars:

F7YO is oblivious to the issue and is too stubborn to look into it

@F7YO, like many others in the modding community, contributes his time and expertise voluntarily so you could show him a modicum of respect rather than assume he is stubborn. You can't ask for a refund, cuz he ain't billing you for his work.

I've been on these forums for 2 years now and this is the first time I see a posting correlating addon cars to a corrupt save file. What is more likely is that because you don't have the proper setup/configuration your game crashes during the save, consequently corrupting the save game file. Who knows.

Regardless of what is causing your issue, keep in mind that tens of millions play or have played GTA5 with modded games. Some unfortunately like you, encounter issues but overall the other million gamers use this gameconfig or a similar one without issues - every day of the week.

Fact is, it's the R* updates that break the game so why not whine to them instead? After all you paid for the game. And if they complain about not supporting modded games, you can then legitimately call them stubborn or even douches.

• Jeez, I just need help, I found more information about the specific error, Its ERR_SYS_FILELOAD. It happens even with >50 now, I don't know what the hell I am supposed to do.

• @Argentum860
    Troubleshooting someone's game remotely, with little information, is neither art nor science. Sadly it's a guessing game.

Strongly encourage you to read this post. It might not solve your issue but will give you some background as to how to troubleshoot a modded game in the first place - intelligently and systematically.

https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/39414/ultimate-troubleshooting-guide

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.