Dispatch

• I am trying to make it where merryweather spawns at 5 stars but when I go to put mesa3 for the cars they either dont spawn or they spawn with nobody inside and are just like ghosts driving, when I tried this with the crusader it worked fine. I have no clue what the issue could be.

• @123456789gtamod

Ghost/no drivers dispatch vehicles possible causes/fixes list:

• No 'FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT' in the dispatch vehicle's 'vehicles.meta' '<flags>' line - Add it in manually to fix.
    • Too many models in 'dispatch.meta' - Use Dispatch 'Ghost' Fix to fix that.
    • Incorrect/incompatible layout set in 'vehicles.meta' '<layout>' line - Test other vehicle's layouts in place of it until you find one that works, or you run out of layouts to test (probably start with standard/more general/common layouts, moving to more specific ones as you test, or copy one from a similar vehicle you know works as a quick starting test & then test others if that doesn't work).

Might be other things that cause it, but those^ are the most common reasons.

If not already there, try adding 'FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT' to the 'mesa3's '<flags>' line in it's 'vehicles.meta' first (ie before testing any of the other fixes etc):

Example:

<flags>FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EXTRAS_REQUIRE FLAG_EXTRAS_STRONG FLAG_AVERAGE_CAR FLAG_IS_OFFROAD_VEHICLE FLAG_IS_BULKY FLAG_HAS_INTERIOR_EXTRAS</flags>

It's most likely to be that :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Unfortunately non of that worked, but it is not to much of a big deal

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.