how to install fivem car to single player

• i want to download an car mod but its an fivem mod
    pls guide me how to install the car to gtav SP

• @kruze-kraze Good question I would like to know too. Hopefully one of the experts will chime in.

I don't know the proper way I just find a similar car mod and swap the files round and re-name everything or use this mod to set it up
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/dlc-pack-creator

there's nothing to it, you rename the files to your liking, edit metas accordingly and chuck them in an addon car dlc.rpf

• Thanks ReNNie.

Btw. There is a few FiveM car mods with extra files that I have no clue how to convert to SP. For example this one here with 5x yft files instead of the usual 2x yft files??
    https://libertycity.net/files/gta-5/185162-ferrari-p80c.html

• @gtavjamal Yes you can use a dlc pack creating mod or I think this one too:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/addon-creator-vehicles-v1-0-7ddf2ca5-ffdf-45e3-93f5-fd8fe36f3de5

Or take an existing vehicle and use its structure or create folders and rpfs from OpenIV.

This is the file you sent me right? I haven't downloaded it yet, but I will. Thanks again.

You shouldn't have problems if you keep all the fragment files (yft) together.

These are the models and they normally have 2, the model and the one with LOD0 (Level of Detail) which is the hi_yft.

If you have 5 files I'm guessing the 3 others are additional model components?

Either way, the models will be referenced in carcols.meta, i.e. in the meta files included for FiveM.

So as @ReNNie wrote, once you have your dlc.rpf setup, just dump the files in the right place. Once more use an existing model and inspect it if unsure.

If you have problems, just post, but you'll figure it out and learn in the process for the next round.

The opposite process, as you can guess, is much simpler. Taking vehicles and peds from SP to FiveM that is, real easy, no dlc.rpf, no encryption BS.

• @gtavjamal

P.S. Don't worry about the yft files for content.xml and setup2.xml as they shouldn't reference the models (yft), only the meta files.
    If you use a tool, it should create those 2 files properly. If you do it manually, once more use an existing file as your guide, your template, and reference the meta files included with the vehicle mod.

Ignore any manifest/resource lua, they don't apply for SP.

@JohnFromGWN said in how to install fivem car to single player:

If you have 5 files I'm guessing the 3 others are additional model components?

probably tuning parts that go in spawnname_mods.rpf which needs to be referred to in content.xml

the tuning parts themselves should already have lines in carcols.meta

• i solved my problem by making a new dlc.rpf file and copied what there in other addon cars
    1 i made an new file and added a dlc.rpf file in it
    2 added x64&data folders and added setup2 and content.xml files ,then in x64 folder i added another folder and named it data and left it empty and added vehicles.rpf file in it i added the yft and ytd files
    3 copied setup and content files from other car mod's files and pasted into my new file and changed the dlc:xxxx etc
    4 same in content.xml file changed the required fields
    and in dlclist i added the file name the car came in SP

like this i was able to convert fivem car to SP

i'll make a video on yt for this tutorial if i can cause it not there

• @kruze-kraze Yes, the best way to do it is manually, tools are either hit or miss and you don't learn anything by using them.

@gtavjamal The extra yfts, as @ReNNie surmised correctly, are tuning parts - Fender "Arch Extensions". Without them the car spawns incomplete.

So put them in a mods.rpf (for example hfm_ferrarip80c_mods.rpf) and make sure you reference these correctly. The vehicles.rpf will contain the regular 2 yft files and the ytd textures.

All your meta files can go in hfm_ferrarip80c\dlc.rpf\data in your dlcpacks.

alt text

I named the folder hfm_ferrarip80c so that it is consistent with the spawn name (FiveM on the other hand doesn't give a damn what you call the folder).

Your setup2.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <SSetupData>
      <deviceName>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c</deviceName>
      <datFile>content.xml</datFile>
      <timeStamp>23/07/2019 07:55:22</timeStamp>
      <nameHash>hfm_ferrarip80c</nameHash>
      <contentChangeSetGroups>
        <Item>
          <NameHash>GROUP_STARTUP</NameHash>
          <ContentChangeSets>
            <Item>hfm_ferrarip80c_AUTOGEN</Item>
          </ContentChangeSets>
        </Item>
      </contentChangeSetGroups>
      <type>EXTRACONTENT_COMPAT_PACK</type>
      <order value="9" />  
    </SSetupData>

Your content.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <CDataFileMgr__ContentsOfDataFileXml>
      <disabledFiles />
      <includedXmlFiles />
      <includedDataFiles />
      <dataFiles>
         <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/ai/vehiclelayouts.meta</filename>
          <fileType>VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE</fileType>
          <overlay value="false" />
          <disabled value="true" />
          <persistent value="false" />
        </Item>
        <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/vehicles.meta</filename>
          <fileType>VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE</fileType>
        </Item>
        <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/carcols.meta</filename>
          <fileType>CARCOLS_FILE</fileType>
        </Item>
        <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/carvariations.meta</filename>
          <fileType>VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE</fileType>
        </Item>
        <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/dlctext.meta</filename>
          <fileType>TEXTFILE_METAFILE</fileType>
        </Item>
        <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/handling.meta</filename>
          <fileType>HANDLING_FILE</fileType>
        </Item>	
        <Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/%PLATFORM%/vehicles.rpf</filename>
          <fileType>RPF_FILE</fileType>
          <persistent value="true" />
        </Item>
    	<Item>
          <filename>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/%PLATFORM%/vehiclemods/hfm_ferrarip80c_mods.rpf</filename>
          <fileType>RPF_FILE</fileType>
          <persistent value="true" />
        </Item>

</dataFiles>
      <contentChangeSets>
        <Item>
          <changeSetName>hfm_ferrarip80c_AUTOGEN</changeSetName>
          <filesToDisable />
          <filesToEnable>
    	    <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/ai/vehiclelayouts.meta</Item>
            <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/handling.meta</Item>
            <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/vehicles.meta</Item>
            <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/carcols.meta</Item>
            <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/carvariations.meta</Item>
            <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/data/dlctext.meta</Item>	
            <Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/%PLATFORM%/vehicles.rpf</Item>
    		<Item>dlc_hfm_ferrarip80c:/%PLATFORM%/vehiclemods/hfm_ferrarip80c_mods.rpf</Item>
          </filesToEnable>
          <txdToLoad />
          <txdToUnload />
          <residentResources />
          <unregisterResources />
        </Item>
      </contentChangeSets>
      <patchFiles />
    </CDataFileMgr__ContentsOfDataFileXml>

btw, these are all leaked cars, Libertycity.net :poop:

• Thanks guys that's awesome much appreciated!

@ReNNie Oops my bad sorry for posting leaked car links, wasn't aware.

@JohnFromGWN Yes sir same mod I sent you.  Later I realized it had extra files.  I knew you would have no issues installing it but I didn't have time to mess with it then so installed an older one in SP format in the interim.

It wasn't the first FiveM car mod I had found with extra files so I knew at some point I would need to suss out what's what then I forgot about it until this thread lol.

Thanks again!!

• @ReNNie is this the same model. It's hard to tell these days what's legit and what's leaked or uploaded without permission. Then you have those who take Alex's models, tweak a texture, and ask for permission after they get caught. Not too different a behavior in my book.

I've only used those 2 other sites for mods that weren't available here.

Edit. Removed link but it can be found elsewhere and in SP, so no idea if legit, but same Ferrari.

• @gtavjamal said in how to install fivem car to single player:

I knew you would have no issues installing it but I didn't have time to mess with it then so installed an older one in SP format in the interim.

Actually I had downloaded it, thinking it was legit btw, but never had the time to install it, neither in FiveM nor SP.

Also, I don't normally download FiveM cars and don't convert FiveM cars to SP, I convert my SP cars to FiveM so this was the first time. However I've done other SP conversions (replace to addon etc.).

• @JohnFromGWN If it's leaked and available on LibertyCity then the onus is on whoever owns the mods to take it up with the site owner. Until then people will download them myself included.

It's no secret I don't support the idea of Patreon and definitely don't care for paid FiveM servers but that's a tangent topic.

That's dope that FiveM serves your purposes. I would try it but apparently too many of my vital SP mods / scripts don't work in FiveM. Without those mods / scripts it ain't worth me playing GTAV.

Thanks again for your help dawg.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.