Saving GTA V with Mods

• Is it possible to save GTA V so you do not lose all the mods when you load the game again?

• @WalterWhiteGamer Yeah, back your mods folder up before another update kicks in. Thing is; if you're using OIV, your mods folder won't change until you put in the new dlc folders, or if OIV updates and you allow it to make changes. You're going to 'lose' some mods no matter what because they'll need updating from the mod creator, or they are no longer compatible with the game due to changes in software by 'R' and what not. Back everything up and then when an update comes, add lines to your dlclist and dlc content to the dlcpacks folder one at a time to see what still works. From what I've seen during this update, the majority of broken mods come from vehicle mods.

• @iammistahwolf Thanks, I'll use this for later. But that's not what I was asking about. Is there some way to save a modded GTA V session so that EVERYTHING (the characters, buildings, and other things done by modding) stays with it? Because when you save a modded GTA V session, everything disappears after opening it, and you are teleported to your last played character's safehouse! So IS there a way to FULLY save a modded GTA V session?

• "...when you save a modded GTA V session, everything disappears after opening it, and you are teleported to your last played character's safehouse!"

Yeah, the only way 'probably' is with 'Character Swap'. Even then, the buildings will have to be ymaps and or MLO's. You can also try some of HKH191's script mods as he's down with making stuff for play with the main 3 characters. Not sure if or how much you can 'savegame' with that. I used Character Swap years ago. From what I've read it still works. Oh, you can also try those Main 3 Characters to (MP Female) mods that allow you to change out FMT permanently in the mods folder. I don't bother with the '3' anymore so you'll have to try those options and see what you get.

• @iammistahwolf alr thx

• Yuuyy66

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.