[PLAYER] Trump Mask

• @Matt i am the forum moderator, and it is my responsibility to keep a check, and not let this website be used for cheating or mods that could cause damage & bad rep for the website.

hence i reserve the right & ability to moderate posts and topics, warn people about consequences. also if needed lock topics and ban people.

im not sure , who those nazis are, those you refer to in above post. but if u see someone causing mischief, let me know. or flag the post. moderators shall take care of those for you.

• @Matt sorry typed that in the wrong aread I don't have a comment on who these nazis are because I don't know yet who I can trust and who I can't I'm going to ask you nicely not to lock this thread I'm sorry i didn't read the rules first I had no idea online modding was such a big issue. I still want to see someone make a trumo mask for regular gta as a mod since it would be really funny

• Foxtrot Delta I Owe you an Appology I understand the website has rules that benefit the greater community Sometimes i feel the need to speak out when it's kind of unnecessary.

• @Matt its okay, no harm done.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.