Random game crashes with no error after ~10min.

• I am looking for assistance as I am unable to determine the cause of my issue.
    My Grand Theft Auto V game crashes unexpectedly after around 10 minutes of gameplay.
    I believe it is not caused by a specific mod, it occurs while shooting with cops, doing missions, standing still, and using mod menus, with no discernible pattern. I also tried deleting specific mods and it gave no result. I have all of the adjusters and limiters (recommended while installing a gameconifg) in my game and it still gives no error. Just a black screen. Here is a video showcasing what I'm talking about.

Modifications installed:

• VisualV
    • Project Enhancement V
    • Couple of add-on/replace cars
    • EUP/SUP/EUP Peds
    • Weapon replacements
    • Old-gen radar mod
    • Beta vegetation props
    • Immersive Gunplay

As I said I believe no specific mod causes crashes as other people used them with no problem.

My hardware:

• RTX2080 8GB
    • i7 - 7700 @ 3.6 GHz
    • 16GB RAM
    • SSD

Im playing on Windows 10 in 4k with settings maxed out at 60FPS.

This issue is with me around 2 years and I still can't get rid of it no matter how many mods I install. I've tried a lot of things, I've read other posts on this forum with similar issue and still no luck in finding a solution. I hope someone knows the key to fixing that issue in here, thanks in advance.

• @Fulant Any GTA5 issue can be resolved but sadly, and contrary to the quick fixes on Youtube, it can be a long process (1 hour or more) to fix it. I can suggest 2 guides which are absolutely foolproof in identifying where the problem resides.

When I say resolved, it doesn't necessarily mean fixed. If you have mods or scripts conflicting or not compatible with your system then you will need to find workarounds or compromise.

https://gta5modhelp.blogspot.com/p/ultimate-troubleshooting-guide.html
    https://gta5crashsolution.blogspot.com/p/start-here.html

• @JohnFromGWN thanks! Will check them out later

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.