[MISC][RELEASED/WIP] Real | RAGE Vehicles Enhancer
This mod is part of my Real | RAGE project, you can find it here:
You can read the readme file online or download it before you download the mod:
- Install OpenIV
- Creat a new folder in the game’s root directory and name it to mods
- Copy the update folder and the x64w.rpf file (they are in the root directory) into the mods folder
- Open up OpenIV
- Install the OpenIV’s OpenIV.asi and ASI loader
- Enable edit mode
- Extract the mod’s archive somewhere
- In the mod’s folder the other folders are named and structured according to paths in OpenIV. So follow the paths in OpenIV according to the mod's folders and drag&drop the files into OpenIV
- Close OpenIV
Here is a tutorial to install the OpenIV.asi and ASI Loader, and to use of the OpenIV’s mods folder feature: http://openiv.com/?p=1132
WITH THE USE OF OPENIV’S MODS FOLDER FEATURE YOU DON’T HAVE TO ALTER THE ORIGINAL FILES, SO YOU CAN PLAY WITH ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION! BUT DON’T PLAY WITH GTA ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED! WITH MODED GTA YOU CAN PLAY ONLY WITH THE STORY MODE!
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY GTA ONLINE SIMPLY DELETE THE OPENIV.ASI, THEN INSTALL IT AGAIN WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY THE MODDED STORY MODE.
The Real | RAGE mods’s version numbers consists of three parts. The first part is the number of the main version, the second part is the number of the compatible game version, the third part is the mod’s release number (the number of the updates in the given main version).
- Increased deformation for all vehicles (including DLC vehicles); cop cars has lower deformation than other cars;
- Increased tire smoke on burnout;
- Adjusted the smoke color;
- Increased trail effect;
- Bigger and more intensive siren lights;
- Police motorcycle has now proper siren lights;
- Rhino Tank adjustments;
- Weapons now shooting through vehicles (and some more materials too);
- Adjusted drag and traction on some terrain (ice, snow, sand, mud, etc.);
For more information read the readme file!
My other mods:
If you make a video with/about this mod, please link the mod's page at least in the video's description!
Do not claim you made this mod and don’t upload and/or alter it without my permission!
© 2016 Gábor Sikó (Real_Gabe)
- Vehicles Enhancer now compatible with game version 1.944.2: increased the deformation and engine damage of the new dlc vehicles;
- wheelfx.dat changes: increased and adjusted burnout on various materials; adjusted trail effects on various materials;
- added materials.dat: weapons now shooting through vehicles (and some more materials too); adjusted drag and traction on some terrain (ice, snow, sand, mud, etc.)
OLDER RELEASE NOTES ARE IN THE REAMDE FILES!
The new 1.877.3 version of the Vehicles Enhancer is released!
New update is out!
Compatibility update: now compatible with game version 1.1180.2.
- New: added automatic installer and uninstaller (OIV);
New DLC cars not yet enhanced!
Can you make the ceiling colapsable ? it never made sense that it doesnt fall into the car when you roll over in a crash
Maybe if I set an extreme value to the deformation multiplier, but I 'm not gonna do this because I think it's unplayable that way and the roof not gonna flat completly because sadly the deformation model is not made to work that way. If you want a more detailed destruction/deformation model you have to alter the core of the game, so only Rockstar Games can do this.
New update is out!