Game Launcher Crash? Need help

• So recently I have been playing GTA like normal, nothing new installed modding related just messing around and the next day I turn on my PC to play and open up the launcher. It opens and downloads about 70.13 MBs which is fine no worries for me as it hits 69 (lol) the Launcher crashes and forces to close. I'm out of ideas on the solution so I came here to openly explain my situation with this and hope someone can give me some help on it. Yes I do have a legit copy of the game. Anything help will be much appreciated even if it does not work thanks.

my specs (rig) for whom it may concern:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Driver Version is up to date.
    Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    16GB of RAM

Thank you hope to see a solution!

• @Vermin The setup tool that you can download from here https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate has a repair option, have you tried that?

• @LeeC2202 I have anger issues and what I mean by that is earlier I posted this I got so mad I reinstalled the entire game.. lol that's how mad I can be and doing so got it to work. Sorry I never tried that link but hey I'll download for the future so thank you! I have it just in case much appreciated :)

• @Vermin I can relate to that... I do the same thing at times. :)

But that setup tool is handy to have a copy of anyway. If you have your game on another drive other than the OS drive, you can reinstall windows and then use that tool to reinstall GTAV without having to reinstall all the game data again. You just run that, point it at the directory the game is in and it sets itself up with that existing data.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.