[PLAYER] Hooker clothes for mp female

• Can you replace the mp female shorts with the hooker shorts, and can you replace the denim jacket that we got in the biker update with the hooker top, oh and can you take the textures from this mod and use it on the mp female https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/hookers

• it would be nice to have some of the npc clothes ,like anna's (hooker#2) or that hot beach outfit that features the sash skirt in bikini . I would also love to have a few of the npc's longer hair styles for us . I have been asking gtav dev team for years to allow these , to no avail yet , just those new biker clothes and the new short hairs came out , ugh ,right ?that's another great mod if we could have I would be willing to pay for , how ever with the new security now , we can only enjoy it in director mode or use ent or something to change into youre avatar in solo or story mode
    and girl? add me pls :)

• @CuteGirlyGamer Just use Skin Control or Menyoo.

• @Think_Tank I use Skin Control already but i want someone to replace the textures of mp female clothing and use the hookers clothing

• @CuteGirlyGamer Too bad that most people ignore request topics. I've seen ones by Zippo Raid that were not just great ideas, but he even says what natives would be useful.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.