[VEHICLE] Lock vehicles in place inside cargo planes.

• • Summary
    I've been trying to figure out a way to lock vehicles in place inside cargo planes so they don't move around while flying, particularly @SkylineGTRFreak C-17A Globemaster III and C-5M Super Galaxy. Anyone who has tried it knows that when the aircraft takes flight all the vehicles inside pools to the back of the cargo bay and all hell breaks lose.

• Things I Tried that Didn't Work

1. Freeze Vehicle using Simple Trainer - vehicles froze mid-air and not to the plane, so they crashed into the plane from inside, preventing it from moving.
    2. Increased Vehicle Mass using Menyoo - vehicles park faced-in didn't roll back during take-off but eventually jumped around and crashed the plane.

• Request
    I hereby request a script or something to freeze vehicles to the floor of cargo planes similarly to Freeze Vehicle but allowing them to move with whatever they're frozen to. Thank you in advance.

• @Richie01 okay this is what i am using for my oshkosh m 1070 A1 Semi HET also.
    alt text

so this is the script. by im not mental. i have modified it with his permission for my above mod. you can contact @ImNotMentaL and he can make this script work for the helicopters/planes. as they don't have a scoop he will have to impliment some changes into it. here is the link to the scirpt mod.
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mtl-flatbed-tow-truck

• @FoxtrotDelta Sounds great, and thank you for the quick response. I hope @ImNotMentaL is willing to modify the script for those aircraft.

• Best would be the following:
    A general script which would attach vehicles to the "bodyshell" part. Include an .ini File which allows to add several vehicles. that way we don't need a script for every single vehicle

• @SkylineGTRFreak yes, he can make it universal. and change it from scoop to bodyshell.

• @FoxtrotDelta would be handy for Chinook, Seaknight, Osprey, Mi-26, etc as well

• @SkylineGTRFreak yep. i did talk to him yesterday he was willing to help. change the script. for this mod of mine, scirpt doesn't need chaning. but for others we are talking about. he can do it.

• And attach helicopter on the Nathan James or planes on a Carrier. Oh... I never noticed how much I would benefit from this hahahaha

• @SkylineGTRFreak endless possiblities,

• @FoxtrotDelta Space Shuttle on 747, Buran on Antonov... Okay I'll stop xD

• @SkylineGTRFreak detach should be instantaneous for the shuttle.

• Also maybe it would be interesting that if the vehicle undergoes a too big hit, like if the transporter hits something at high speed, the vehicle transported would detach and add more challenge to the trip/flight :)
    For example, if the Mrya hits a mountain and is still not destroyed, the Buran shuttle would detach itself...
    But would it be playable ? :thinking:

• @TheSigui yes since the pilot/driver seat is in buran, it would be able to at least glide.

• @FoxtrotDelta @SkylineGTRFreak @ImNotMentaL
    Imagine a multiplayer session where there are two different teams, USA vs CCCP (with at least two players each) competing for the fastest and most successful launch of their respective space shuttles... :D

• @TheSigui Would be great if there was even a third team that is dressed as aliens trying to take the shuttleplanes down with some P-996 lazers

• @patrickprof lol yes more challenge

• @TheSigui + Are there any GTA games in which you can go into space? Idon't know so mayby you know.......

• do you know if it's possible to use mods in online with friends only and in a way you won't get banned? And in a way which is 100% legal according to R*?

Thanks in advance

• @patrickprof yeah and USA and CCCP would try to protect their shuttles with fighters! Man what a great concept

• @TheSigui You know what would be great for the future? If in GTA VI an fully functional army is placed.
    With that I mean:

• and desert which is actually big and you can't see any towns in the area, where you have to fly for a few minutes in a fighter jet to get to the populated areas. I would really like to be able to drive for a few minutes without seeing anything but sand and cactusses.
    • An Airforce base (like fort zancudo but with more departing/arriving planes)
    • An army base (Just for the land troops and tanks) (or instead of this one a mercenaries base like a merryweather HQ. Which is highly protected and not easy to get into)
    • The actual best! An fully functional navy harbor (Where some navy fregates are in port and the navy personel are walking around)

But these are all some crazy dreams i've got which hopefully will come true in 2020........
    What do you think about that?

EDIT: sorry for going a bit much off-topic

• TRANSLATOR

• @ImNotMentaL great works. awesome.

• @ImNotMentaL Nice work, thanks! Does it work with other vehicles like the C-17 or is it currently exclusive to the GTA V cargo plane?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.