[VEHICLE] Survivor R 4X4

• Not actually a request, more like a recommendation for creators of miltary/officials vehicles
    ( looking at you @FoxtrotDelta @SkylineGTRFreak :wink: )

So here we are. Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles (RMMV) and Achleitner just finished developing a new Heavy Police Force Vehicle for the German Police...
    The Survivor R:

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

• 6,5 meters long
    • weighs 11 to 15 tons
    • 330 horsepowers
    • max. Speed 100 km/h
    • capable of carrying up to 10 Policemen
    • price: app. 500.000 €, depending want kind of additional extras you want (clearing blade, etc....)

and best of all....it looks Badass, you gotta agree on that

Cheerio...

• @Red_Eagle said in [VEHICLE] Survivor R 4X4:

RMMV

Depends on getting the model, this seems very familiar. i have seen a model like this before, but i can't remember where.

• @FoxtrotDelta yea I believe a 1:1 3D model doesnt exist yet, due to its freshness....like I said, I dont want that beast as quickly as possible, just give you guys an update on armored vehicles and new ideas :wink:

@FoxtrotDelta said in [VEHICLE] Survivor R 4X4:

...this seems very familiar. i have seen a model like this before, but i can't remember where.

Me too...but I dont know where...I might have to look up our military vehicles...a mix of Dingo and Eagle 4 maybe

• Looks pretty good considering it's a german vehicle xD

• @SkylineGTRFreak wut? no faith in our productivity? :laughing:

I totally understand you....we are indeed able to build remarkable machinery ( Leopard 2 for example) and yet again....at one point then we totally screw it up...A400M, MKS 180, F125 Frigate,GTK Boxer, Eurofighter and other military vehicles, they look totally awesome and then suddenly...meh

• Would love to do the Boxer but I haven't got a model for it :S Still working on the Eurofighter and the Dingo as I haven't got much time currently.
    But I really like those vehicles, sometimes it just needs some time to get everything working. And well the MKS 180 hasn't even been fully planned so why should it be a failure already?

• @Oskar said in [VEHICLE] Survivor R 4X4:

Would love to do the Boxer but I haven't got a model for it :S Still working on the Eurofighter and the Dingo as I haven't got much time currently.

Dang...I really like the Boxer...next to the Fennek it is my favorite armored vehicle
    ( Fenneks are amazing looking and so quiet...unbelieveable...)

EDIT: I remember there was a Boxer and also a Fennek for GTA San Andreas...is it possible to port those models into GTA V ?

But I really like those vehicles, sometimes it just needs some time to get everything working. And well the MKS 180 hasn't even been fully planned so why should it be a failure already?

Concerning MKS 180....the fact this vessel was supposed to be an allrounder ( Eier legende Wollmilchsau..;) ) and now theyre saying "well it doesnt quite work" is the start of a failure already...and now the project is cancelled for a unknown period of time. Instead new K130s are supposed to come...and if you remember that was a failure in the beginng as well.....

• @Red_Eagle I'm probably making a Fennek soon. And I'll hopefully be able to release my whole Bundeswehr pack in the near future, too.

edit Huh, there was a Boxer, too? Gotta look for that.

• @Oskar there is one: http://www.gtainside.com/sanandreas/cars/38320-gtk-boxer/

and guess who made it....:laughing:

• @Red_Eagle Hehe. But it seems like it's a BF2 model and they are not very detailed. There's one really good model out there but it's quite pricy: https://hum3d.com/3d-models/gtk-boxer/

• @Oskar hui, that is quite pricey...geez

• @Red_Eagle I thought about using the BF2 model and adding some more detail to it + improving it's textures but I failed exporting it from BF2. But I'll try it again in the next few days.

• @Oskar what is it's name in BF2? may be i can get the model for you. do you mean DINGO? or Dozer B From Battlefied 2 i have both of these models. and these can be downloaded easily from the WEB. but i don't think they look similar to the one above named survivor 4x4.

This is DINGO
    alt text

This is DOZER B
    alt text

• @FoxtrotDelta I'm already working on a higher quality Dingo but I'm trying to get the GTK Boxer from this BF2 mod package: http://www.moddb.com/mods/point-of-existence-2/downloads/poe2-client-25-full-part-1-of-2

• @Oskar said in [VEHICLE] Survivor R 4X4:

GTK Boxer from this BF2

oh. i see. i don't know anything about that sadly.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.