Add Add-On Car Tuning

• How can i Add-On Car Tuning

• Look at the current Read Me file from what every Add On your trying to install?
    Reall it all depends on what car mod has tuning available. I have no clue how to CREATE a tuning mod,but just go into a car mod that has (tuning) and read the read me file. It will give you instructions on how to extract the tuning part of that add on for that car.

Thats how i figured out how to add tunings, just read the file and they tell you where to go.

Again, as for making a tuning mod, i have no clue....

• No i have made an own Add-On Car and i want to put the tuning parts in the Dlc.rpf

• Ah sorry man, you're past my league. :/

@CSQ574 Try to follow my tutorial (look at Tutorials section (obvious xd)) to get Add-On tuning working for your desired car. Read it carefully.

• @Reyser where can i find the Original data Form blista?

@CSQ574 Take a look at all "vehicles.meta", handling.meta", "carcols.meta" and "carvariations.meta" files inside the game. Usually, most of the normal cars have this data inside of "/update/update.rpf/common/data" (handling and vehicles meta files).

• @Reyser i d´not understand can you help me i´ll send you my dlc.rpf and the tuning parts?

• can someone else help

@CSQ574 I don't have free time to check your files. Just open "handling.meta" and "vehicles.meta" files with Notepad++ or any other text editor and search the "Blista" word, then copy from the <Item> to </Item> of his data and paste it to your respective DATA files in your Add-On folder. I can't help you better at the moment, sorry.

• @Reyser i have this all but No Tuning Parts

@CSQ574 Try changing the ID located on both "carcols" and "carvariations" meta files until Tuning Parts start working. 99% of times that's the problem.

• @Reyser said in Add Add-On Car Tuning:

@CSQ574 I don't have free time to check your files. Just open "handling.meta" and "vehicles.meta" files with Notepad++ or any other text editor and search the "Blista" word, then copy from the <Item> to </Item> of his data and paste it to your respective DATA files in your Add-On folder. I can't help you better at the moment, sorry.

@Reyser now i have it but the tuning parts have bugs?

@CSQ574 Which bugs?

• @Reyser i have made an exhaust tuning and if i chose it There are both exhausts the Old one and the new on

• @CSQ574 said in Add Add-On Car Tuning:

@Reyser i have made an exhaust tuning and if i chose it There are both exhausts the Old one and the new on

You must turn off old exhaust.
    For example
    <turnOffBones>
    <Item>misc_a</Item>
    </turnOffBones>

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.