No voice with Skin Control

• Hello fellow officers, every time when I use an officer in LSPDFR created by skin control his voice does not work. I can do all the proceedings but without speech (so no greetings or insults, no KIFFLOM and no "LSPD, stop whatever you're doing." No great loss there but it is just weird. I'm pretty sure I've seen some people play this game on Utube with Skin Control characters AND voice.

Any ideas anybody?
    All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Peace and a Colt .45

• @Foetus Use a trainer to set the voice or use EUP it's better than skin control

• @cgz said in No voice with Skin Control:

@Foetus Use a trainer to set the voice or use EUP it's better than skin control

Okay, thanks for the answer.
    I use EUP and it is indeed better but I just wanted to give my character gloves. That looks so good. But I guess I'll just wait until EUP adds them.
    Oh yeah, and also because the EUP undercover models are non-existent in the last update (unless you wanna play a dude in a costume).

• @Foetus True, I forgot about that, It might be released after RDE update since EUP is based on RDE

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.