[VEHICLE][WIP]Liaoning CV-16 (Chinese Navay Aircraft Carrier) [Drivable]

• @davi2224 i wil upload a video after making it presentible with lights and stuff. it is in very early stage right now. Alpha testing. so progress is slow. i have encountered so many problems. while doing this project. ships are boring and troublesome. but Aircraft carrier is very interesting. if only i understood boats more. its my first watercraft mod so . that's why its problematic for me. and there are not many boat mods available out there which are drivable and this huge size. but i take advice from @SkylineGTRFreak he guides me and points me in the right direction from time to time. which i am thankful for.

• @FoxtrotDelta you and @SkylineGTRFreak are doing a fantastic job ( bad english, sorry)

• @davi2224 your english seems fine. i can understand. its a good skill to speak multiple languages., or atleast communicate in different languages. i understand you easily.

• @FoxtrotDelta yeah! perfect

• @KAFAROS so far**, i managed to improve the handling of Titanic a little bit.** as you can see in the video. its more stable. but the collisoins are a problem thats why it jumps with the waves. i think it should move the waves away. its weight is not good. and collisions are small may be?

Have a look at the video Below.

• @FoxtrotDelta @Elope what do you think about the handling now? getting better?

• @FoxtrotDelta well it's affected by the wave too much : (
    and when accelerating,the head lifts up,these have to be fixed

• @FoxtrotDelta
    How does your work proceed?

• @davi2224 it is slow! mainly stuck on the weapons part. i am working on lights and right now. Got main things done. like collisions and handling part. but it needs time. i shall release it in the Month of August Hopefully. God willing.

• @FoxtrotDelta maybe you could release it as a prop while we wait for the drivable one😜

• @kingboughey i was going to do it. but then, i started different projects. i shall be releasing it before the end of this month. Hope Fully God Willing.

• @FoxtrotDelta you will release the carrier this month? _

• @FoxtrotDelta awesome :)

• Oh wow, that's rather impressive! What's the possibility of getting a couple of J-20s on board?

• @BrizeWatcher well. if i make it drive-able , its very hard to put Flyable Aircraft on top of the CArrier. atleast for me its Hard. im learning new things. like scripting in order to make it work. but it is taking alot of time. and the progress is slow. might release Solo carrier First and then Keep improving it with time. add stuff on top of it. we shall see. right now probablity is low. but i really want to put, J-20 and J-31B on top of the carrier atleast 10 Aircraft on it.

• Looks awesome but dont think its gonna release anytime soon...gotta wait like waiting for @SkylineGTRFreak's US Navy Destroyer...hopefully it gets out ASAP so that we all can enjoy your hard work you guys have put into your models.

• @mzaliac14 , Probably so. may be you are right. they might get released together, but i want to release the carrier. soon.

• @FoxtrotDelta looking out for it mate....Actually been waiting out for some good boats/ships/yachts for this for almost a year now...but nothing much did come out other than the GTA 4 Yacht. just hoping modders will concentrate on some sea life too. Its just I feel modders are more into converting supercars than anything else...as you can see there are so many Lambo's of same models and many other supercars as well

• @mzaliac14 because more people will download stuff like that. I mean, the B-2A or SR-71 mod have some very wide YouTube coverage (for example), but your average joe still wouldn't download it. Because for most people it's all the Same.

Oh and boat mods are somehow more trouble inducing than any other vehicle type^^

• @mzaliac14 I agree. so that's why , Need time. but they shall be here, Be patient.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.