Very High Resolution MOD CARS lags the game

• @player32 I just realized you are playing at a laptop just saw Hq and M in gpu name there.

For those specs laptop you are playing the game in very good way , you are lucky ,

Iv seen that spec laptop barely putting out 30fps with high settings and just a few mods installed ,

Just try those things I said above might help,

But laptops even if you buy 3000$ alienware they are very limited and cannot compete with desktops of 800$ build.

• Dear FoxtrotDelta thank you so much!
    Just where can I find that gameconfig file with less traffic?
    Please help me!

• @FoxtrotDelta Exactly. No matter how high end the manufacturers claim their laptops are, they cannot compete with desktops. Laptops simply aren't for gaming.

• @player32 sometimes uploaders upload different traffic version gameconfig files in the same download folder just , search gameconfig in the search bar on the main download page.

Alternativly you can make the population density settings lesser , by moving that yellow bar lower . that does the same job as the low traffic gameconfig file. I believe so

• Thanks to all!
    But if there comes a new tweak.for my poblem,I would please you to inform me! :)

• @player32 if we find out something like that we will. Tag you

• Thanks a lot!Best regards!

• Is there something new with making the game to be played with the same video settings and FPS like without mega replace cars pack mod installed?

Please help me!Thanks in advance!

• @Frazzlee said in Very High Resolution MOD CARS lags the game:

@Rarefacer you're kidding right.... m8 pretty much no one has the time to make LODS, which is why barely anyone has them unless they come with model, and the texture of vanilla cars and polys is just shit

YOU must be kidding! If a modder has no time to make it right (or better say "is too lazy") then he shouldn't start such a project in the first place. Either do it right or let it be!

• @Cyron43 you do realize, you just replied to 6 months old comment don't you. :P

• @FoxtrotDelta Has his attitude changed meanwhile? Maybe I missed that post.

• @Cyron43 come on man. chill, words read on forums can be confusing. and can easily be mis-interpreted. good ppl need to stick as a team rather then argue :D anyways. i was surpised as an old topic just came alive.

• @FoxtrotDelta You are right. I came from reading other posts and I was somewhat pi**ed when I arrived here.

• hi guys, i realise this is an old thread but hoping someone out there is still watching that could help!

im only a month into PC gaming iv always played on console but games get boring after seeing what is available to do on PC

ive installed a few car mods 911r gt3 rs rolls phantom 18 and lumma 750 li with a vanilla game everything runs smooth but load in a car and it all goes to pot, fps with a car will vary between 10 and 100+ so makes the game unplayable yet everyone i see on the interwebs is running smooth my PC specs are:

*Corsair H105 Hydro Series, Extreme Performance 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler, LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, TR4

*8GB (2x4GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black, PC4-19200 (2400), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 14-16-16-31, XMP 2.0, 1.2V

*1TB WD Black WD10JPLX, 2.5" Performance HDD, 9.5 mm, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 32MB Cache, OEM

*ASUS PRIME Z370-A, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/3-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB3.1 Gen2 A+C, ATX

*650W EVGA 650 B3, Full Modular, 80PLUS Bronze, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 54.1A, 130mm Fan, ATX PSU

*Intel Core i5 8400, S 1151, Coffee Lake, 6 Core, 6 Thread, 2.8GHz, 4.0GHz Turbo, 9MB Cache, 1050MHz GPU, 65W, CPU, Box

*ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Ti ROG STRIX ADVANCED GAMING 8GB GDDR5 VR Ready Graphics Card, 2432 Core, 1607MHz, 1683MHz Boost

a friend help me build it as he has been into PC for years.

so my question is am i punching above its weight? or is there something that can be done? ive tried multiple graphics setting but nothing works!!!!

• Hi!

Is there some new optimization for getting more FPS,with mega cars packs mods installed?

• @Cyron43 ,yes,I do apologize for that,and I would like to thank you for replying to my thread!

• @vipinnegi90 Yeah dude i have an Alienware 17 with an Nvidia 970m which is only 3 gigs (The 980m is only 4gb unless @Reyser is running SLI?) But i'm on pretty much Medium settings an my game keeps exceeding the limits an making me crash. Best bet is to buy a new Videocard.

@bizzlezx10r The 980M graphics card have 8GB VRAM, and this month I'll have an aditional 980M (SLI mode then) which will make my current gaming pc to run with 16 VRAM.

• @Reyser Actually, the 970m is supposed to be 6gb so I don't know why it's only showing as 3 in my game.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.