Loading mods w/ Mod Manager

• Hey guy's

I'm having trouble loading mods using the mod manager, anyone care to help me out? (I think Skype would be the easiest/fastest way to solve this.)

I'm basically placing the files in the wrong folders so it wouldn't be too much of your time to get it sorted.

This is the mod I'm trying to install - https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/justin-bieber#comment-756208

In the installation instructions file it says

1- Open x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf\player_one file with Open IV
    2- Add the mod files ''hair_000_u'' ''head_000_r'' ''head_diff_000_a_whi'' and ''teef_000_u''
    3- Open update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mppatches.rpf\player_zero file with Open IV
    4- Add the mod file ''head_000_r''

You can see it tells you to add 4 files to the player one file, however in the installation folder there are 21 files. Do I add all 21 (including head_000_r.ydd) and then add head_000_r.ydd to the player_zero file as well?

Or do I add 20 of the 21 files to player_one and then add head_000_r.ydd to player_zero?alt text

Thanks guys

• @Wizzite Looking at the files in the mod and the files in that folder, I would suspect that you would copy the head_000_r.ydd file into the update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mppatches.rpf\player_zero folder and everything else into the x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf\player_one folder

I answered your PM but I didn't realise it was a streamedped, I've only ever used the addonpeds mod for simple addons. This looks like it just replace the mp data files, so I think you should be able to do this with a normal trainer by spawning the Multiplayer model and then changing the head/hair etc...

That's just a guess though, my ped modding knowledge is almost zero.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.