[RESOLVED] Can i post the new vehicles from the new update for non updated versions?

• I have done the finance and felony dlc, cunning stunts, biker (wasnt allowed to post) and this one is almost ready....

• @xXGARRAPPAXx If they are unmodified game files intended to be used on non-genuine versions, then no, I don't think you can.

If people with genuine versions want them, then they can update their game. If they want them on an older version of a genuine copy of the game, then they can update their game and roll back to that older version.

If you want an absolute decision on this, I would recommend sending a PM to rappo and if he agrees that you can, then I will be more than happy to remove this comment. But as I understand the site rules, they would not be allowed.

Please note: no offence will be taken if you choose to contact rappo, this is purely my interpretation of what the site allows.

• I'll generally allow them to be updated if there are no scripts available yet to spawn the cars for those that have a legitimate version of the game. Since that script already exists (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/mp-vehicles-in-sp), there's no need for the models to be uploaded here.

• @rappo Thank you for clarifying, I wasn't 100% sure because I couldn't genuinely think of a reason why legit owners would need them as a separate download.

• okay thank you both

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.