[Solved] [Update Released] When do you think ScriptHookV will update?

• @LeeC2202 well fuck me..never went through a patch change with MODS before...well thanks man

• This post is deleted!

• @LeeC2202 @FoxtrotDelta Ok it's working perfectly now, thanks alot...such a simple move, good thing i had my dlclist and extratitleupdate file on my desktop updated, just had to click and dragged and it seemed to work!

Thanks again guys!

• @patpat3131 You should throw that extratitleupdate file somewhere you'll never find it.

Modders keep telling people to add things to it but the mods don't use it, it's a Rockstar thing. I have 33 addons, including a pack of 10 helicopters and haven't made a single change to that file.

I always keep a dlclist on my desktop... great minds eh? ;)

• @LeeC2202 indeed. extratitleupdates. does not do anything since, no add-on mods use it, till now.

• @FoxtrotDelta Now you've peaked my interest.. till now? Does that mean that something has made it a necessary file for addon mods all of a sudden?

Edit: Or did I just post something because I didn't read that right? You mean that nothing's used it but they might in the future?

• @LeeC2202 Yes, they might in future. extratitleupdate might be neeed for some mods which use dlc_patch folder.

• @FoxtrotDelta I'll have to watch out for that, thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

• @LeeC2202 np :slight_smile:

• I'm using the SP Apartments script mod. Does this have to be updated for the game to work? Its still crashing for me despite having copied the newest scripthook in the folder. Also will ScriptHookV Dot Net get updated?

• @negnoodles I've seen quite a few people having crashes using that Single Player Apartments mod. Does it still crash if you remove it?

• @LeeC2202 haha yeah really, but im not sure why in some Readme files people give you a

<Item type="SExtraTitleUpdateMount">
    <deviceName>dlcSPUpgrade:/</deviceName>
    <path>update:/dlc_patch/spUpgrade/</path>
    </Item>

file name for specific mods.. i think some car addon's wont work if you dont update that file..then again i have about 40something car add ons and they all seem to work fine despite the fact i have never NOT put in the required information,
    only thing i don't do is update my config.xtml file because in most cases thats not needed as long as you have this config

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

I'll have to try it the next time when somone's readme file says to add somthing in the extratitleupdate file and i decide not to do it.

• @patpat3131 It has no effect, honestly. I think I did it for the first couple, then read a post from a modder who explained what it was for and never did it again.

There won't be a single car addon out there that won't work if you leave that file out of the equation. I will eat my left hand with a rusty spoon if there is. ;)

Lets put it this way, the new patch has just dropped, I put my dlclist in there and the gameconfig and everything works.

• @LeeC2202 everything may seem to work. but trust me you need those two updated EXE files. otherwise some features and stuff is not working. i checked., edit. i am talking about the latest update , which apparently is not be discussed here, sorry for that :P

• @FoxtrotDelta We're talking about the extratitleupdate file.

• @LeeC2202 oh. my bad i took it towards. the latest update.

• @LeeC2202 there might be one or two mods that actually use, extratitleupdate thing. like those huge packs @kizacudo makes, i think he used extratitleupdate and dlc_patch folder in his add on . but i am not entirely sure.

• @FoxtrotDelta Well it is kinda connected to that, it was basically that the only files I have copied into the updated update.rpf are the dlclist and the gameconfig. I don't even know where the extratitleupdate file is. :D

• @LeeC2202 it is in the same location as DLCLIST

• @FoxtrotDelta LOL, with my observation skills, aren't you sometimes amazed that I can manage to write code of any kind? :D

• @LeeC2202 naah. that's a thing that, happens to overly focused people. sometimes happens to me too :P you do a fine job.

• @LeeC2202 uhmm ok well lets hope thats the case, from now one ill scrap the extratitleupdate step in any readme file, thanks! less steps are always better.

• @patpat3131 and if the game crashes just in case test the extratitleupdate step. and if it works after that let us know please. :)

• @LeeC2202 Thats whats bothering me most lol. This is IMO the most important mod that I need running, yet its prob the reason why my game is even crashing to begin with

• Will do, i will find a mod that says to adjust the extratitleupdate file and wont follow that step and see what happens.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.