[COLLECTION] [WIP] Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces) Mod

• Today I want to present you my progress on my Bundeswehr (German Armed Forces) Modpack.
    I'm planning to add vehicles, peds, scripts and weapons (later) to the pack.

Current progress: (will be updated)

NH90: 80%
    Missing features:
    M3M Machine Gun for the armed version (got no model for that yet)

Thanks to @SkylineGTRFreak for the awesome livery!

alt text

Leopard 2A7: 90%
    Missing features:
    Desert & Woodland Camo
    Fixing up wheels (They have some problems ingame)
    alt text

Panzerhaubitze 200: Released
    Missing features:
    Desert Camo
    Some small bug fixes
    MG3 on the top
    Artillery Script
    alt text

Dingo 2 (heavily armored military infantry mobility vehicle) : 70%
    Missing features:
    Setting up hierarchy in ZModeler
    alt text

The Dingo will come with Desert and Woodland Camo

H145 (Helicopter for Special Forces): 60%
    Missing features:
    Finishing up the model in ZModeler
    Adding a better cockpit

Picture will follow soon, got some problems with ZModeler

IFV Puma: 5%
    Missing features:
    Trying myself in creating a model from scratch

alt text

IFV Marder: 70%
    Missing features:
    Setting up the hierarchy
    Some small model fixes

alt text

Eurocopter Tiger UHT: 80%
    Missing features:
    Detailed cockpit
    Maybe more detailed body textures

alt text

alt text

alt text

Coming soon:
    IDS Tornado (Special scripted features: Working droptanks, working Weapon System Operator seat with bombing features, Wing Sweep)
    Eurofighter Typhoon (Special scripted features: Working droptanks, Towed Radar Decoy)

If anyone wants to contribute to this pack -> Just hit me up in this post :grimacing:

• @Oskar This is Awesome! especially the Helicopter looks Cool. impressive!

• I have made a german camo skin for that NH-90 if you're interested

• @SkylineGTRFreak Is it the one from IV? If yes could I use it (with full credit of course)?

• cant wait for the NH90 :heart_eyes:

• @Oskar yea exactly

• @Oskar any progress? X

• @kingboughey The Tiger has a cockpit now (thanks to @nathanjamesddg151 ) and is nearly ready just gotta fix some crashes and make the collision.
    The NH-90 only needs some dials and the collision. But I'm facing a problem with it. I once had machine guns for the door gunners but I didn't like the model so I removed them and now the helicopter is always crashing my game but I've got no idea why.

• @Oskar collisions or texture configurations often cause crashes.

• @FoxtrotDelta Haven't touched the collision on both models yet but I'm gonna have a look at the textures.

• @Oskar HOW GOES THE, TORNADO?

• @kingboughey Currently reworking the NH90, I'll maybe upload some screenshots if I get it in game later.
    @FoxtrotDelta Well me and @SkylineGTRFreak are now working together on the Tornado but we haven't got that far yet. Unless Skyline has worked on it on the last days?

• @Oskar PC is broken, so nothing from me at the moment

• @SkylineGTRFreak didn't you just get a new one? that's really unfortunate......

• @SkylineGTRFreak What happened??

• @Oskar As for the NH-90, do you perhaps still have weapon values in the vehicles.meta or handling.meta? (like vehicle_has_turret) flag or so...

@Zackintosh @DavidFliesPlanes: Something faulty with Windows 10, preventing the PC from updating, making the mouse stop working, Bluescreens shortly after boot up and some more, so I need to reset the whole thing. I don't have enough space to backup all the files though, so I have to get myself an external HDD first.

• @SkylineGTRFreak what a shame......

• @SkylineGTRFreak Thought about that too but that didn't change anything. Well I've redone the whole helicopter (except for the collisions) now but the parts are either misplaced or the mod is crashing. It's probably an axis thingy cause it's always crashing when I reset the orientation of some parts.

• wow this is amazing

• @SkylineGTRFreak Dude Windows 7 is the way to go.

• @JRod Yeah and you know why ? because seven eight nine and ten...0_1472484586753_upload-4f46d7a5-550f-46c1-88d1-08ddc8aed45e

0_1472484674831_upload-b5af5de7-60f1-4b35-a3c6-a83325508322

• Finally got the NH90 working again. Joystick and gear isn't moving atm somehow.
    Any could anyone explain me how to make a rotor blur texture? @SkylineGTRFreak @FoxtrotDelta ?

• @Oskar I have yet to figure that out myself, I am always using an existing one (From an FSX or Ace Combat, DCS model) and modify it to my likings. If your rotors are simply black/grey I can provide you one.

• @SkylineGTRFreak Yeah, that would help!

edit Nvm, already got one.

• @Oskar okay, can't wait to see the Tiger and NH-90 :D I also wanted to do the Wiesel soon, perhaps you want to implement that as well? (If I do it on time)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.