Lost origin update.rpf and Reinstall GTAV

• Hi guys, i got some problem with my gta 5 because i lost my origin update.rpf. I just have the moded update.rpf . So i plan to reinstall GTA5 by DVD. Do i have to buy a new active code ???? My GTA5 usually appeared that Offline mod not available and crash.

• @louis445 You don't have to reinstall the whole game, just connect to internet and verify your files. The game will download the lost files back. Always use the mods folder when modding. :)

• @louis445 do an integrity test and you shall be fine. and no, you don't need to buy a new code. the one from before will work every time you unistall and reinstall the game. no worries there.

• I may get some negative comments on this but who cares, it helps me when I screw up.

Information about using pirated content removed, please read the forum guidelines

• @GetTheClicker You might not get negative comments, but you will get yours edited for posting details related to using pirated content.

• @FoxtrotDelta how can i do that test ???

• @louis445 Go to your start menu and find the shortcut for Grand Theft Auto V in the Rockstar Games folder..

Right-click and drag the shortcut onto your desktop and choose "Copy Here" when the options pop up after you release the Right-button. If you already have a shortcut on your desktop, it will ask you if you want to replace it or keep both files... choose to keep both files.

Right-click that shortcut (it will have (2) on the end if you already had a shortcut on your desktop) and in the top box, which says Target, move the cursor to the end of that line and add [space]-verify

You should end up with a line that looks like this, probably with a different letter at the start:

"M:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe" - verify

When you double-click that shortcut, that will cause the launcher to verify the game files. Once it is done, delete that shortcut on the desktop and go back to the normal way you launch the game.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.