Modded cars stay original in game

• Hello ! I've recently started to mod my GTA V by replacing all cars, not adding them. And I have spotted that, not all cars mod themselves. What is the problem?

• @De1mA Some of the files you need to replace are in different locations.

In OpenIV, press Control + F3 and type in the name of the model you are searching for. If it shows it in different locations, you need to replace it in the newest files.

So for example, if you wanted to replace the sultan, it exists here x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ and here update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

patchday3ng is newer than x64e.rpf, so you would need to replace it in there. Sometimes you might have to do both but you should definitely start with any locations in the update folder.

• @De1mA And remember, even the most powerful gaming PCs can't handle GTA V smoothly if you replace all the cars.

• @LeeC2202 Actually, putting the models in patchday13ng is easier than searching for the latest model. I do it all the time when I use replace mods, put the models in the latest day(xx) patch.

• @Akila_Reigns Good idea, I never use replace so I wouldn't have thought of that. :)

• @LeeC2202 I thought of that when I was about to install an early version of Frazzlee's Bentley car. I put them in day12, (the latest one at that time) and spawned it. And it worked!

• @LeeC2202 Yeah, I did replace it in everywhere possible, but it still does the same thing.. :D But gonna try now that Control + F3 thing, see if it's working.. Thanks !

• @LeeC2202 ohh okay, It fixed the thing. Thank you very much !

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.