Looking for the best mod to try out mods with a friend (Story mode multiplayer + Mods)

• Hello there!

Myself and a friend wish to try out various mods together.
    For example : I saw one mod of Spongebob and Patrick roaming around together, killing cops, blowing things up and stuff. The gameplay looks pretty smooth as well

However when I tried GTA Co op 9.3 mod in a random server from Open browser and I noticed I could not kill civilians or blow any cars up , all I could do was Roam with a lot of lag and wheels of car were not moving, random NPC spawning on screen. It won't be fun if I don't know where my friend is because of lag/teleporting lag. The ping was around 350

What I am looking for exactly :-

1. To play GTA V with mods and a friend (Just one)
    2. The gameplay should be playable (Lower ping and less teleporting lag)

Do I need to host the server myself for better gameplay? I am using the wrong mod to play co op modding?
    Would be great if someone could help me with what I need to do, this is my first try with using mods in GTA V
    Thanks

• this video used a mod which allows to play on one pc with for example a keyboard and a gamepad
    i don't remember the whole name but you can find it
    other mods for two people that are far far away (for example you are in your house , your friend is in his house and you play togeher) are buggy and laggy , there aren't any good mods for that but you can try using fivereborn or multifive... yet another problem starts here because story doesn't work and some mods might be buggier

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.