[MISC] [WIP] New ENB preset work in progress some what comparable to NaturalVision ✪ Photorealistic

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Initial-D It looks like its made for Vanilla V, ri8 ?

• @Sh3nZeR [OLD COMMENT FOR OLD PHOTOS] It was meant for Visual V but these images are old i'm about to upload some new ones.

• @Initial-D Make it for Vanilla V if possible bcoz people wanna use ReShades in GTA Online and then it would hit high scores

• @Sh3nZeR Maybe after the release of the Visual V version. : )

• @Initial-D Sky needs to be more dark blue IMO.

• @Sh3nZeR Well changing the saturation in the game will effect not just the sky but everything else as well meaning i would have to edit a weather xml file with in Update.rpf which i have no knowledge or no idea on how to do that and not to meanson the xml it's self is not mine i could not even edit it even if i wanted to in less i get permsion which i dought i could obation so yeah.

• you would need to edit all the timecyc files*
    weather.xml is only for stuff like rain particles , snow particles , fog , waves etc

• thanks for letting me know. : )

• #Update2: Added some more saturation and increased the black levels and modified the reflection a little with my own personal technique.
    alt text
    alt text

• Interesting

• #Update3: Added More Saturation to increase the Sky's blueness but i think it came out alright but i can't really decide. The other version has a lot of Desaturation and it felt like the colors were not full and they just felt dull and washed out a little and a specially the yellows they really stuck out.
    alt text

• @Initial-D Are you planning on making brighter lights on emergency vehicles ?

• @cgz Maybe i was thinking about it earlier so i just MIGHT consider it maybe. ^ _ ^

• #Update4: I manged to keep the old look from the photos from up top and keep the colors in check and i think the colors are as accurate as there going to get for the time being i'm really happy on how it has turned out so far and i'm going to try to make the sharping fit x2 MSAA or at least try to so people don't have to have high AA settings in game. I really needed some feed back on how it looks it's very very important. So does it look better then it's previous versions?

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @Initial-D It does look better

• keep going

• Thanks u guys that really helps now i know were i stand now and i can keep going to tell u all think it's ready. : )

• #Update5: Ok so i just got my hands on The Lightingroom Shader by MartyMcFly and i have to say color correction has reached a new level of wow for me Lol and i don't think with out Lightingroom i would have found out how important Contrast Curve really is Thanks Marty. : )
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• #Update6: I have done a lot that's why i haven't been updating for some time and with some life stuff happening any ways i hope u all enjoy the screen shots do u think it's release worthy or should i feel around a bit more or release it and then update it over time using this thread to show the progress... ^ _ ^
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.