[Ped] Kids or Teenagers ?

• people have been porting a whole bunch of super heroes and stuff, but no one tried to solve the game problem of lack of teenagers ? :anguished:

• @BladeRJ
    When you enter gta5-mods.com
    on the right side there is a "Search" Button.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/child

• @Rjvisser01 Becouse i'm new here i'm going to interpret that as you being polite to newcomers and not sarcastic.
    i did that, for teen and kid came with lots of page of nothing related, so i decided to request that.
    A single bruce wayne kid is something,but i was more thinking of maybe people taking models from skyrim and other games for variety.

• @BladeRJ

Then change your Title and your First comment so people know what you mean...

We get a lot of topics where the author did not search, and or make a small unclear question.
    Make sure you have all the time to make a topic and make it more detailed then

people have been porting a whole bunch of super heroes and stuff, but no one tried to solve the game problem of lack of teenagers ? :anguished:
    They made one so they did lmao.

Take the time and type what you would like to see, picture's, models. as much detail as possible.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.