If ScriptHookV is crashing for you, here's why:

• EDIT: False alarm. ScriptHook works, but only with certain mods.

You've probably noticed the comments section of Alexander's ScriptHookV mod:

MY GTA 5 AIN'T WORKING U SUCK AT CODING

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MY SCRIPTHOOK ISN'T WORKING WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE

UPDATE NOW PLZ PLZ I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY 2067 FEEREERI

UR ASS IS ASS AN AM A GRASS MAN PUNK (lol, TF2 demoman quote, you get my point)

Now stop it, and get some help... from me! (At least for this whole segment, anyway)

Now, your GTA 5 ain't working, and you're really pissed off. What do you do? Post a comment in pure rage? No, don't clusterfuck the comments because what if some really important advice gets posted?

The first thing you do is come here and read this whole thing:

There are 1 of 1 reasons why your GTA 5 isn't working with ScriptHookV.

Remember that update you got from Rockstar, the super important update, the one that adds more bullshit to your game? Probably not, but if you do, congratulations. Now, that update, wasn't just intended to add new content to the game, it was also intended to fuck up (what Rockstar claims) are online modders.

But it still affects single-player modding, so quicklusion (pun intended), Rockstar hate's modders.

Whatever gets said about being able to use mods with GTA 5 WITHOUT ScriptHookV. don't buy into any of it. (Late edit: but I'm saying that because what if it doesn't actually work?)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.