ONLINE character

• I have been trying to figure out how to get my online character into the single player story mode is there a way to do that?

• @TR71777
    Use Menyoo
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp

Go into directory mode if i'm correct. Use the online character in Singleplayer.
    then in Directory mode open menyoo and go to the character stuff and save it.

I do not know exacly how right now but you will get far enough when you read this :D

If you still didn't get it working tell me then i will boot up my game and show it to you using a video :D

• @Rjvisser01 I've tried menyoo and it won't work for some reason even when I use F8 and my xbox one controller and nothing pops up and everything is up to date and I have the retail version of the game from game stop the 7 disc set

• This post is deleted!

• @TR71777

Okay i have made the video Here you can watch it :

Because i got banned my online character is not there so you see a lot of ????? i used a military character o but it's exacly the same as online character but then another character.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.