Mod menu that can spawn add-on vehicles

• I have add-on vehicles that are working. Does anyone know a good menu that detects and lists all the add-on vehicles so that you can spawn them in easily? Menyoo was a great option for this but for some reason it's not working, it could be the update who knows. Thanks

• @kolt

Menyoo still works for me, Can you try to redownload menyoo and save those vehicle's and start spawning them?
    if this does not work there are other ways but they won't be auto detected of course.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/add-on-car-spawner-menu
    I have never used it but thats what i saw a few months ago :D

• @Rjvisser01 I've been using what you've linked and gotto tell you that it crashes very often. Not a good way in my point of view, but if it weren't for crashes of it, I'd recommend it with no doubt.

• @T3mas1
    Good to know, Yeah i never used it my self so i could not know :D
    Thank you, and hey :P i have seen you before on my youtube :P

Best thing is for @Kolt to get menyoo working again :D

• @Rjvisser01 Hello. What do you mean save the vehicles? Just add them to my favorite vehicles list? I have been doing that as it's my only option to accomplish this since Menyoo is not doing it for me like it use to - probably because of the GTA 5 update.

Thanks

• @kolt
    thats so strange that you say that, i'm using a steam gta and it's the latest version and the latest version of menyoo
    i updated everything when i can and it's all working for me.

Are you using a legal version of Grand theft auto V?
    I can't help you more then this to find something else then menyoo.
    i never used the add-on vehicle spawner, and if you send menyooLog
    and
    ScriptHookV

thank we can take a look

• Script Hook

[00:03:07] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE'.
    [00:03:07] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:08] [DEBUG] Successfully compiled 'Bomb.cs'.
    [00:03:08] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'Bomb.cs'.
    [00:03:08] [ERROR] Failed to compile 'CarpetBomb.cs' with 2 error(s):
    at line 12: The type or namespace name 'Timer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    at line 15: The type or namespace name 'Bomb' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [00:03:08] [DEBUG] Successfully compiled 'ControlMonitor.cs'.
    [00:03:08] [DEBUG] Found 1 script(s) in 'ControlMonitor.cs'.
    [00:03:08] [ERROR] Failed to compile 'F22Helper.cs' with 2 error(s):
    at line 11: The type or namespace name 'F22Raptor' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    at line 12: The type or namespace name 'CarpetBomb' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [00:03:08] [ERROR] Failed to compile 'F22Raptor.cs' with 7 error(s):
    at line 35: The name 'ControlMonitor' does not exist in the current context
    at line 36: The name 'ControlMonitor' does not exist in the current context
    at line 58: The name 'ControlMonitor' does not exist in the current context
    at line 59: The name 'ControlMonitor' does not exist in the current context
    at line 70: The name 'Scripts' does not exist in the current context
    at line 131: The name 'Scripts' does not exist in the current context
    at line 133: 'GTA.Game.DisableControl(int, GTA.Control)' is obsolete: 'The Game.DisableControl is obsolete, use Game.DisableControlThisFrame instead.'
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Successfully compiled 'Scripts.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'Scripts.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Successfully compiled 'Timer.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'Timer.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Successfully compiled 'Utils.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'Utils.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Successfully compiled 'AssemblyInfo.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'AssemblyInfo.cs'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 1 script(s) in 'BurnoutWheelie.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'ClearScript.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 1 script(s) in 'ControlHeistVehicleSolo.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 2 script(s) in 'GTACoOp.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'GTAServer.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 2 script(s) in 'GTAV_F22Helper.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 1 script(s) in 'INMNativeUI.dll'.
    [00:03:09] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'Lidgren.Network.dll'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'protobuf-net.dll'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Found 2 script(s) in 'TinyMP.dll'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Found 4 script(s) in 'V-MP-Client.dll'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Starting 14 script(s) ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTAV_F22Helper.ControlMonitor' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'GTAV_F22Helper.ControlMonitor'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'Wheelies' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'Wheelies'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'ControlHeistVehiclesSolo.ControlHeistVehiclesSolo' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'ControlHeistVehiclesSolo.ControlHeistVehiclesSolo'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTACoOp.Main' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'GTACoOp.Main' because constructor threw an exception:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NativeUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'NativeUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at GTACoOp.Main..ctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTACoOp.PedThread' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'GTACoOp.PedThread'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTAV_F22Helper.ControlMonitor' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'GTAV_F22Helper.ControlMonitor'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTAV_F22Helper.F22Helper' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'GTAV_F22Helper.F22Helper'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'INMNativeUI.BigMessageThread' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'INMNativeUI.BigMessageThread'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTACoOp.Main' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'GTACoOp.Main' because constructor threw an exception:
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NativeUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at GTACoOp.Main..ctor()

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'GTACoOp.PedThread' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script 'GTACoOp.PedThread'.
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'Main' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'Main' because constructor threw an exception:
    at Main..ctor()

[00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'V_MP_Client.Visuals.Menu' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'V_MP_Client.Visuals.Menu' because constructor threw an exception:
    at V_MP_Client.Visuals.Menu..ctor()

[00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'V_MP_Client.Streamed.Customizer' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'V_MP_Client.Streamed.Customizer' because constructor threw an exception:
    at V_MP_Client.Streamed.Customizer..ctor()

[00:03:10] [DEBUG] Instantiating script '.' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_82379CEE' ...
    [00:03:10] [DEBUG] Started script '.'.
    [00:03:10] [ERROR] Caught fatal unhandled exception:
    System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Main' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NativeUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at Main..cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at ..(Object , EventArgs )
    at GTA.Script.raise_Tick(Object value0, EventArgs value1)
    at GTA.Script.MainLoop()

menyoo

Menyoo 0.999875b
    Log file created 31/12/2016

FO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\needle_orange.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\night_needle_orange.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\needle_red.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\night_needle_red.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_cyan2.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_green2.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_yellow2.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_orange2.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_purple2.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_pink2.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_cyan.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_green.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_yellow.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_orange.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_purple.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Speedo\bg_pink.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Clock\Default_face.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Clock\Default_handh.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Clock\Default_handm.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Clock\Frameless_face.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Clock\Frameless_handh.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\Clock\Frameless_handm.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\teleportToWaypointBoxKeyboard.png
    INFO: [0:3:2] [DX-HOOK] Loading texture: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\menyooStuff\Graphics\teleportToWaypointBoxGamepad.png

• @kolt

You have send me the ScripthookVdotnet logs

maybe you should clean your mods because there are many Fails.

Please send me the " Scripthook" Log not the DcripthookDotnet one.

• Mayo should detect and show add-on vehicles again.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.