Create an helicopter patrol with menyoo

• I want to create a helicopter patrol over aircraft carrier but i don't know how :(
    i have currently this pic :

alt text

One day, i want to create a little operation over a village with army against a gang ;) (helicopter, tank and fighters)

@Voltrock

This was one of the first things I wanted for GTA 5, an aircraft routing script, to make flight paths, adjusting speed and altitude, scheduling departures and arrivals...

I dream some day we will get it :)

• @DarthPungz i create a patrol with a knighthawk (10 min) and maybe one days there ll be a repeat in task sequence :)

@Voltrock cool, what I want though is like to schedule regular repeating flights, like tell four f-35s to depart Zancudo each morning at 8 am and fly a route in a formation, then come back to base and land then taxi to a parking space... Send out some coast guard flights on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday along the beach front....

• @DarthPungz
    i hope to have something in menyoo mod to do it.

But before my project, i ll do a coast guard office with many activities, i just need to have a repeat in sequencer. :(

After that, it ll be easy to do everything :)

Fighter in formation, police activities, burning, ...
    zombie in labo humans against army or other with everything ;)

• TRANSLATOR

Maybe Bodyguard Squads can do the trick, you can spawn a squad on a helicopter and make them follow you, for example. You also can order the squad to fly to a certain position or checkpoint, but you can't make a full route with checkpoints :C

• Just go online and get some mates to do it with you. It'd be a tedious process with mods.
    EDIT: Since it's for a spooner mod, ignore my comment.

• it s ok, i found ;), i don't want to follow me, not necessary. i want just to do Los santos alive :)
    Military, civil, police and others ;)

Now, it s very hard to do something, need to have a very good chrono and many times!

next project :
    -USCG (patrol, emergency, 2 base)
    -Police (patrol, different response and checkpoint moving...)
    -Civil (don't know)
    -Airport (taking off, landing off, move around airport, taxi...)

And to do some skins maybe :(

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.