[VEHICLE] 2017 Lamborghini Aventador S

• Soo before I made this request thread, I tried to make Aventador S with a normal Aventador as a base. I got the front bumpers and wings (the air scoop thingy in the back side left and right of the car). But my PC said no, for 3 hours I work and went to save it before s**t happens my 3Ds Max is crash :. There's no auto recovery from the 3Ds Max it self soo i gave up and just sit here to wait people making this one :b:
    Refrence (I do not own this picture, it just a picture from google that free copyrighted) :

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @eltece Damn, <3 the front bumper. I searched everywhere, no 2017 model. :(

I found a 2016 4SV.

• No games have it?

• @Akila_Reigns @Frazzlee tried to edited a normal Aventador, file got corrupted

• I would love to see this car... it just looks so amazing :heartbeat:

• This needs to happen, and I'm surprised it hasn't already!!

• @eltece 3dsMax has plenty backup scene functions with time interval save function. Also recovery of lost scene by any shutdown or system issue, just configure the preferences to avoid this bad moment when dissapear hours of work.

• I hope Vans123 makes it. His Aventador and Aventador SV is the best in my opinion. Perfect shape, perfect headlights & taillights.

• @Rarefacer yeah never think of that, I think i did turn off that feature

• @Reazul yup, Vans123 avent is better than yca one

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.