Log in to reply

Map Editor Search Term

  • What are the search terms for the objects used in house interiors? (furnitures, appliances, decorations, etc.) Looking for paintings but I don't know the search terms. TIA

  • This post is deleted!

  • @rraaiizzeenn Looking in the Expanded Objects.ini file that comes with MapEditor, I can see things like this, but there are very few of them.


    In a lot of cases, the pictures are part of collections of mesh objects and I'm not sure if you can use them in MapEditor.

    If you look in x64h.rpf\gta5 there are interiors and props which might give you an idea of what words you can search for. Things like washer, fridge and kettle are included in there and those things are in the ExpandedObjectList.ini with MapEditor.

Log in to reply

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.