Problems installing openIV.asi with mod redux

• Hello friends of the forum, I comment that I have a problem after installing the mod Redux, when installing the plugins openIV.asi with openV 2.8, the game closes unexpectedly, but when uninstalling this, the game runs smoothly with the mod redux . I have also installed the scripthook ... and the last update of the game .. Does anyone have any idea what may be happening? ..
    regards

hola amigos del foro,les comento que tengo un problema despues de instalar el mod Redux,al instalar el plugins openIV.asi con el openV 2.8,el juego se cierra inesperadamente,pero al desinstalar este,el juego corre sin problemas con el mod redux.Tengo instalados tambien el scripthook...y la ultima actualizacion del juego..┬┐Alguien tiene alguna idea de que puede estar pasando?..
    Saludos

• This post is deleted!

• @tonicho1975 If you don't have openiv.asi installed, your mods folder isn't being used, which means that Redux isn't actually loading.

If your game crashes when openiv.asi is installed, that means that your mods folder is causing the crash. That might mean that Redux did not install properly.

• Like he said but additionally redux is known to be unstable. Try reinstalling the mod with a new mods folder.

• I have the same issue, installed the mod like 10 times, changed the folder, even the hard disk it self, downloaded the game many times but still crash if openIV.asi is installed ...

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.