GTAV.exe

• Thank you everyone for your patience. You are stars!

• @EthanR321 One other thing I will mention now, some mods were created before some of the patches were released. So you might get a mod that tells you to put things in x64e.rpf.

Before you do that, hit Control + F3 in OpenIV and type in the name of the file you are about to add. If it finds those files in other locations, like a folder called patchday3ng for instance, always replace them in the newest version of the files. If you don't, the new ones will get used and your vehicles won't appear.

A guaranteed way is to add them to the latest folder, which is patchday13ng. But if you prefer to keep things where they belong, just go for the newest folder and you should be fine.

• @Frazzlee Well at least you didn't post "Second!"... could have been worse. ;)

• Olá,sou novo aqui instalei tudo certinho como no tutorial o modo natural vision,mas quando clico para abrir o jogo acontece isso como mostra a foto.!
    0_1483744078888_Sem título.png

• @Renebrazil said in GTAV.exe:

Olá,sou novo aqui instalei tudo certinho como no tutorial o modo natural vision,mas quando clico para abrir o jogo acontece isso como mostra a foto.!

Acho que seria melhor se você começou um novo segmento para a sua pergunta. Se você cria um novo thread e escrevê-lo em seu idioma nativo, você obterá melhor ajuda.

As pessoas não vai ler esta discussão quando veem que o problema foi resolvido, então eles não vão ver seu comentário.

Eu tive que usar o Google para escrever isto, que espero que isso faz sentido.

@LeeC2202 I could understand your comment to him, so yes it was well written :)

• @Reyser Thank you.. I hate Google translate but I would rather try that than force someone to try and understand English. I try to think what words might get translated with a clearer meaning and hope it all works. :)

• @EthanR321 hi am having same problem as you how did you fix it

• @conjames23 Have you read the first page of this thread?

• @LeeC2202 yeah got it done mod time now

• Plss help i found my gtav.exe folder but when i select it says"this folder does not conatin the gtav.exe folder" plss help i have tried reinstallingvopeniv and verifying gtav game filss nothing works plss help

• Huh? How come? What game version do you have and how does your gta folder look like @Singularity? Are you sure you did not edit the name by mistake? (I did something like this back in the days actually :smirk:)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.