GTA 5 Crashes when hitting objects

• Hey all,

So I have this issue where my GTA 5 sometimes crashes when hitting an object, does anyone know the cause of this?

For example: I'm at Sandy Shores Airfield inside an airplane, and then the wing hits a tree or a rock, then GTA crashes...

Sometimes it happens without hitting an object, this problem seems to only occur with the A380 mod, When I try to land on Runway 21 (the shortest runway) when I'm close to the tall buildings my game crashes...

Here's my system specs: i7-6700K, Sapphire Radeon R9 390, 16GB RAM. Game installed on a 2TB 7200 RPM hard drive.

Any help is appreciated.

• @Zackintosh Happens to me too, especially using the A380, I remember @FoxtrotDelta saying something about this, not sure though. @SkylineGTRFreak do you know why it happens?

• @Zackintosh yes happens to me in a380 as well. i think it has something to do with its collisions. i deleted the mod just because of this reason. but i though my cpu was not powerful enough for calculations of the collision impact.

• @Akila_Reigns Even with the 1080?
    @FoxtrotDelta What CPU do you have?

• @Zackintosh Yeah. :confused:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.