[PLAYER] Captain America (Released)

• So I've been making little to no progress at rigging this model, trying to import it into GTA 5. It was previously ported to GTA 4, but the shield was affixed to the model's back. I'll probably keep trying myself, until I get it done (my zmodeler trial license is active). This Captain America model is really the perfect classic look, and it would be awesome to use with the new script.

Basically, if anyone knows a good way to get the model into a proper pose for rigging, that'd be great to know! Thanks guys!

• UPDATE: This may end up being a WIP Thread. I've actually made progress on the rig, after having thrown myself at the program for a few hours. I need to simply match the arms and hands. The hardest was actually separating the legs, as the vertices were actually inside each other, and took some patient isolation. I'm using Franklin's model for the pose, but should map okay to ig_bankman when ported to zmodeler. Anyway, here's some quick progress shots!

alt text

alt text

If you super experienced guys have some tips for me, I'll be glad to hear it. I've literally learned how to do all this yesterday!

• @Joe-Gillian just let us know when you want it to be moved to Work in progress section.

• @FoxtrotDelta You can move this to the WIP section. All I have to do now is get it rigged to the skeleton!

alt text

• This post is deleted!

• Finally got it working in-game! It's buggy as shit, because I went with a quicker method, which has improper weight deformations (applied by me), but I know of a much better way to do it. His textures are also improperly mapped. I'm also planning to convert his matching shield to pair with it. Here's some more WIP screens of my first ped mod ever:

alt text alt text alt text
    Check for the upload in a few days!

• So, aside from a few bugs, he is ready for release today (or tomorrow, depending on where you live)! I'm getting the shield ready right now as well!

• Upload is pending right now!alt textalt text alt text alt text

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.