[SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0

• @novanaja21 в самой версии игры может быть проблема?

• @novanaja21 просто у меня версия игры 1.0.350.1 и меня настораживает это , что все версии абсолютно отказываются работать

• @Nick7202 said in [SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0:

просто у меня версия игры 1.0.350.1 и меня настораживает это , что все версии абсолютно отказываются работать

Try to update your games,
    my games is 1.0.678.1 version
    and my Online version is only 1.33

and working just fine

• @Regash well the super cars wont wheelie :P

Eddlm removed the whole wheelie from super cars but they will lift a bit.

my muscle cars do the same they wont fully wheelie but lift abit,
    but the wheels stay on the ground.

this whole wheelie part its writen with the mod right?
    or its a mod what i need to download to let it work together?
    like this one https://nl.gta5-mods.com/scripts/burnout-wheelie from Eddim.

will it work if i donwload that one and combine it otherwhise i dont know what to do anymore coz, i like the wheelie style with the muscle cars

• @novanaja21 у меня нет онлайн акк - забанили . а если обновлю - будет при каждом запуске игры Rockstar удалять мои моды (
    единственную версию игры нашёл , которая без рокстара работает и без инета ((9

@novanaja21 у меня нет онлайн акк - забанили . а если обновлю - будет при каждом запуске игры Rockstar удалять мои моды (
    единственную версию игры нашёл , которая без рокстара работает и без инета ((9

I couldn't help you with that mate, I'm sorry :(

maybe you could use Reloaded version Instead, and try to post with an english even if you can't
    you could use a google translate for a help
    :)

• @novanaja21 у меня работала версия 1,9,1 но не корректно
    подхожу к месту гонок , там идёт какая то загрузка гонок и пишет ошибку загрузок машин почему-то . гонки вроде начинаются , машины едут к старту , и на пол пути останавливаются
    в чём дело?

у меня работала версия 1,9,1 но не корректно
    подхожу к месту гонок , там идёт какая то загрузка гонок и пишет ошибку загрузок машин почему-то . гонки вроде начинаются , машины едут к старту , и на пол пути останавливаются
    в чём дело?

don't know why
    I didn't fully understand your language
    so please use an english.

cause not everyone would understand it :)

• @novanaja21 i very bad understand and speak to english

• Ooookay, let's see.

@Spitfire7

@Eddlm Can you make this an option.

Yeah.

@InYourFace

@Eddlm 1.9.3 is a nice update, but the drivers with 1.9.3 seems to be more stuck coz of the second-row racers it takes sometimes 10 min b4 the race finaly can begin.

It really depends on the Meet and what handling mods you use.

The wheelie part for me it doesnt work really, i use : a muscle car with muscle tires and custom tires engine upgrade 4 transmission highest upgrade turbo on the suspension on stock.

even when i warm up the tires till it hit green it seems not to help the car lift a bit but the same like super cars. the wheels dont come from the ground.

Warm the tires for more time, the higher the temp, the longer the wheelie. Also try going to config.ini (DragMeets/config.ini) and set RealisticWheelies to false. Try doing a wheelie then, and report back.

and what upgrades is needed for the muscle car to make a wheelie?

Warm tires, engine+transmission upgrades, muscle wheels, muscle tires.
    This applies to all cars, although supercars won't lift.

does the wheelie part also effect the races what u pick for example LS airport if u get there with a muscle the wheelie must work or?

Wheelies work globally.

@InYourFace

this whole wheelie part its writen with the mod right?
    or its a mod what i need to download to let it work together?
    like this one https://nl.gta5-mods.com/scripts/burnout-wheelie from Eddim.

That's a separate mod and having both installed is redundant.

will it work if i donwload that one and combine it otherwhise i dont know what to do anymore coz, i like the wheelie style with the muscle cars

It will work.

@Nick7202

@novanaja21 у меня работала версия 1,9,1 но не корректно
    в чём дело?

Drag Meets requires an up to date game. Your game crashes because it is outdated and lacks some functions.

• @Eddlm Warm the tires for more time, the higher the temp, the longer the wheelie. Also try going to config.ini (DragMeets/config.ini) and set RealisticWheelies to false. Try doing a wheelie then, and report back.

ive done the config.ini and warm the tires for more time warm them up to highest posible otherwhise my tires got broken.

this didnt fix it the car lift abit but still stay with the tires on the gorund.

It really depends on the Meet and what handling mods you use.

i am using this :

https://nl.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt

https://nl.gta5-mods.com/scripts/nfsgauge-rpm-gear-speedometer

https://nl.gta5-mods.com/scripts/auto-center-steering-patch

https://nl.gta5-mods.com/misc/faster-ai-drivers

and some other mods but haz nothing to do with racing

ive got also more modded rpf files
    Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul - E.R.O 1.9.4
    and a Gameconfig for more addons

but this seems not the problem i think

• @InYourFace Then I have no idea. When trying to wheelie, does the car have a noticeable boost?

If so, wheelies are working but your car doesn't lift enough.
    Else, wheelies aren't working at all in your game.

If you can, record a short video of you having a race.

• @Eddlm
    i am not sure but it feels like no boost in the begin.

ive got also a nitro boost TurboSystemV (Ultra Nitro) 2.1.5
    but i need to hit ''T'' to activate, but i dont think that it makes problems.

menyoo also fit ur mod ?

which program do u prefer to make a video never done it b4.

what i can do for now is test it with ur wheelie mod if my game haz no wheelie then that one will not work too.

ive got the game up to date and a legal version.

• Thank you so much for making the camera observation thing an on/off option because each time I race I start heading back toward the line and the cameras thing changes, but my car still drives off the cliff or into a wall or crashes somewhere while the camera takes over. Very cool for some people, but also extremely annoying. I found myself now always having to drive with the camera looking backwards so that the auto cam thing wouldn't take over. So thank you and I look forward to that. Maybe that can be implemented in a quicker update?

• I just made a video as proof for working wheelies:

And the clear win should also be proof ob wheelie boost and gear change boost.

@Eddlm
    Just a coule of questions:
    How exactly would I add my vehicles? I see the type of car added but the rest seems not to save and be randomized.
    I'd like to add a bunch of self created cars to share them with you.
    Would you prefer them not upgraded with only improved looks?

• This post is deleted!

• @Regash Maintain ALT (The character wheel key) pressed while you join [E] a meet, the game should prompt you to give a name to the racer and everything. That means that car will be saved with the tuning options.
    (To leave the meet so you can rejoin with a new car, do a burnout while you press ALT)

Would you prefer them not upgraded with only improved looks?

Upgrade them, but don't max them all out, except two or three.

@Spitfire7

Maybe that can be implemented in a quicker update?
    In a week or so, I'm too busy now.

• @Eddlm At riders on mishnah of gta online car disappear after a few seconds. Worth spawner supporting GTA online car, but even with him in the car racers disappear.

• @Eddlm
    I have designed 9 cars so far. Please find the txt-file right here!

This pack contains the following cars:

• Vigero "Sundowner"
    • Panto "Killer Bee"
    • Blade "Noisy Toy"
    • Buccaneer "BAD BANANA"
    • Lurcher "Graveyard"
    • Roosevelt Valor "Out of Time"
    • Dukes "Mamba"
    • Slamvan Custom "Blue Fire"
    • Hotknife "Eliminator"

I had two problems, though. All of them are classified in the top class. I entered them at the Airport meet and din't know what to enter, so I just pressed enter. And the Panto seems to spawn with a missing part in the back, although my design was complete.
    Please check them out and change vehicle class to your liking.
    Feedback would be nice too!

Thanks for your hard work, mate!

• I had two problems, though.
    All of them are classified in the top class. I entered them at the Airport meet and din't know what to enter, so I just pressed enter.

You can check the Racer.xml file or each individual Meet.xml to see how cars are classified. Street, Average, Super,OfficialSuper,Lowrider, etc.

And the Panto seems to spawn with a missing part in the back, although my design was complete.
    No idea why this would happen, I'll double check the code.

Thanks for your contribution!

• @Eddlm said in [SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0:

You can check the Racer.xml file or each individual Meet.xml to see how cars are classified. Street, Average, Super,OfficialSuper,Lowrider, etc.

Would you mind telling me under which rules cars are classified? What does "average" mean and what makes a supercar an officialSuper? Maybe that would help understand how to classify contributions in a sensible way, so it goes along well with what you already added to the drivers ranks.

• @Regash There is no strict rules, really.

• Average means your average car. Sedans, SUVs, any car that's not originally designed to race.

• Street includes cars with somewhat high performance (Dukes, Banshee)

• Super includes Supercars and any other car that has very high performance, like the Import/Export vehicles.

• OfficialSuper is a special class, same as Super, but the Official substring tells Drag Meets that meets with this class are Official meets. So that meet will have a different behavior (high entry fee, no bets, racers will be picked by the game instead of challenge each other, etc)
      You'll notice that all racers with OfficialSuper class in them also have Super, this way I make sure they can appear in Meets who allow Supercars and Meets that allow OfficialSuper. Racers can fit in multiple classes.

There's also 4x4 class, for these silly 4x4 races. With this system you can even make up your own classes, provided you also include the class in the Meet files so they look for racers in that new class. That's what I'm going to use for the motorbike drags people asked some time ago.

I've set all these new cars to be in the Street class except the Slamvan, which is in the Lowrider class.
    The Lurcher and Panto are also in the average class, so they will appear in lower tier drag meets too.

And I'm having the same glitch as you with Killer Bee
    alt text
    I have abolutely no idea why that would happen.

• @Eddlm said in [SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0:

Hm, these cars have been spawned and upgraded using Enhanced Native Trainer. Sometimes there is something called "Extras" that mostly consist of interior stuff, like a paper cup in the cup holder or a mobile phone holder. I seem to remember that those parts could be made to disappear by unticking one or more of the "Extra" boxes. Maybe your way of saving them is different from what ENT does? I will try and make a new "Killer Bee" that spawns in one piece! :wink:

Anyway, good to know that there are no "really strict" rules. I'll probably make some more tomorrow if you like them. I'll see that I have them in "proper" classes then.
    I could also contribute to the bikes as I'm in an MC crew in GTA online and we have something like the "Bike of the Month" contest, so I did some bike designing already... :grin: Should I? Or is bikes still something "in the future"?

It's kind of cool to think that my "creations" will be downloaded by people and then 'race around the world'... :laughing:

• @Regash said in [SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0:

@Eddlm said in [SCRIPT] [WIP] - Drag Meets 2.0:

Hm, these cars have been spawned and upgraded using Enhanced Native Trainer. Sometimes there is something called "Extras" that mostly consist of interior stuff, like a paper cup in the cup holder or a mobile phone holder. I seem to remember that those parts could be made to disappear by unticking one or more of the "Extra" boxes. Maybe your way of saving them is different from what ENT does? I will try and make a new "Killer Bee" that spawns in one piece! :wink:

I spawned a meet and lucily, Killer Bee joined. I hopped in to the car and activated ENT. So yes, the parts called "Extra" were inactive, therefore they didn't show. I could easily activate them and Killer Bee was good to go and won his 1st race! :laughing:
    Since your Panto, the blue one with the stickers, spawns all fine, maybe there is something wrong with how your script saves the data to the racer.xml. What is the COMPONENT part of the data and what is the MOD part of the data? Maybe there lis the problem as I see many differences there.

• Hey Eddlm, and all other contributors. Iv'e been keeping quiet by lurking around been testing 1.9.2 and now 1.9.3 with no issues really. The only thing I've have had on 1.9.3 (it's happened twice so far) is when on street meets an it says #racername# is challenging higher tier opponents and then nothing happens, no opponent gets picked for the guy to race.

Also as I see you would like contributions for AI opponents I made some for you to test out/try and see what you think. They are all in Street or Average class. I classed the opponents I made with already created opponents of the same model. You may want to re arrange the classes as you test. I would be thrilled if some of them made it into future updates.

• link removed / no longer needed

Thanks again as always Eddlm, keep up the great work on this great script.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.